Great deal on Rare 1978 Moto Minarelli Safari

This is a vintage Safari MT400 in nearly perfect condition and runs great. It is estimated that fewer than 200 were imported into the US.

Details:

<LI>Moto Minarelli Automix Engine, 2 stroke

<LI>Manufactured in Bologna, Italy

<LI>All original

<LI>Tires and brakes in great shape

<LI>No rust

<LI>(removable) side baskets

<LI>Original owner&#8217;s manual (with fun broken Italian to English translation)

The bike does not have a VIN or a title -- neither were provided by the original owner. I began the process of applying for one with the NY State DMV and have decided not to spend more time on this process. If you want to pick up where I left off, I have all the paperwork and you may be able to get a VIN, registration and plates to make it street legal in PA. Otherwise it&#8217;s a cool off-road bike.

Please email with questions or to take a test drive.

1162152969_p1010007.jpg

Re: Great deal on Rare 1978 Moto Minarelli Safari

how much do you want for it i'm interested

Where did your "only 200 imported to u.s." estimate come from?

I really like it. Too far away.

What's that little compartment under the tank? Is it a battery box for the blinkers?

Also, that wire or cable hangin' there?

---_DeeZy_

thats the cateye box, I got a box full of them dam things that i've taken off mopeds.

do ya? I looked for a month to find some. But they were $50 BRAND NEW IN BOX. Yea. Bitchen! Love them blinkers. They look so damn cool. I put as much thought into them as I did into the moped they're going on! (103sp) So anyways, yea thats OT but gotta show cat eye respect. You say you have a whole box? We have our little box in the corner of bits and pieces we've been able to scrounge up. Enought to make 1 more set, 2/3 if we had more battery boxes

"Wire or cable" confirmed....

It's a Kitty Toy.

So Cat eye and Kitty toy.

---dz

« Go to Topic — end of thread