WTB: Dellorto airbox for 14mm or 15mm

need an airbox for a dellorto SHA 14.12. Either a 14.12 or 15.15 airbox. Dont need the metal mesh filter, just the box.

Re: WTB: Dellorto airbox for 14mm or 15mm

so you need the black plastic dome thing?

Chris CMM

Huffy, you should have taken the Cosmo, the engine freed right up, and I honed the cylender. The engine cleaned up great. It has great compression, as soon as I get spark, that thing will fire right up. I found the parts I need to get spark. I'm glad you didn't take it. I'm hoping the wheels will clean up. How you coming with the motobecane. I got your covers in a box, will probably mail them monday. 100 bucks plus shipping. LOL

Huffy, I am also sending you a Mobecane Manual on CD, I will down load it, and you can have it. Tom

I think I have 1!

Tore into the motobecane and the problem was in the spark plug wire and boot. Rigged one up out of some speaker wire and got a big fat spark. Just got rid of that motobecane and the gadabout, I drop them off today. Didnt really want to get rid of the gadabout, but they'll be more. Got the gadabout to spark with the same rigged up plug wire and it will fire on starting fluid. Hopefully will be getting an airbox today when I drop off those peds.

« Go to Topic — end of thread