will you trade a moped for?

i have two 2005 savage 25 nitro remote controlled trucks that i would trade for a moped.

1161985134_832s.jpg

Re: will you trade a moped for?

What kind of condition is this truck in?

i have two. one is perfect worth about 500 the other needs the motor bolted back on i just took it off so i can clean it. worth 400 lots of spare parts will trade if you make a good deal.

i live in Nj. I have a 1980 murry moped that runs like new. Everything works awesome. Starts on first kick every time all the time. It does about 35 40mph. It has new sava MC11 tires on it i just put on. It also has Puch EBR forks and Puch racing swing arm. It has 902 miles on it. The engine is made by puch.

1161987208_picture_002.jpg

is it the same moped as in your profile? did you spray paint it? do you have the 80cc kit available.

I did not yet get the 80c kit due to it still being back ordered. I did paint it but very good. The old paint was in not so good shap. it is the same ped but only now it is beter than in the profile.

what do you want for it?

$375.

i will trade

i will sell the one that needs the motor installed for 375 with a body controller and starter. it is nice usedhad 1 quarter of a gallon of nitro methane ran through it since it was new. shipping is your deal im 48813

I was looking to spend no money. Thanks anyway.

« Go to Topic — end of thread