CRUSH THEM ALLL!!!!

Re: 17 Mopeds

THEIVES RECEIVE DECIMATION!!!!!!!

part them out, dingus

list out what you have and where you at

I'd like to buy at least 2, possibly more and pick them up Sunday. Sent you an email about it on Friday.

Have a pic? I believe these are the ones everyone was talking about . Anyway a pic of the parts would be cool. Where are you?

i'll give you a dollar for all of them.

DIE IN A FIRE!

u the guy who caused all the hassle n the other forum? U got the same homewown. Those bikes looked pretty beat. Why would you buy them all for no reason? Most of them looked like outdoor rusters with little or no potiental. Good luck

from what i can tell now, motion left has broken up. and before they did, they said that they would rather see the mopeds put to good use other then letting them get destroyed. though i do believe that this is the reason for motion lefts retirement i do have to agree, a stolen moped is better then a dead moped. we can't blame dana anyway, he did offer to sell the mopeds back once he found out they were stolen. please everyone think of these mopeds as if they were being sold like any other. pretend that there is no corruption involved at all.

So any braying jackass can be an accessory to a crime and its okay cause he/she makes use of the item stolen? A wrong on top of a wrong can't be a right. You cannot re-sell something made from the un-sellable.

Chill, Motion Left has not broken up, and they've taken action against the people responsible for the things you see. These mopeds are mostly frames and frozen motors. The hassling can end. See the General Forum thread for details.

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/1/305653/305653/

Hate to drag it up again on another category. But let me get this straight (i didn't read all the threads) Mopeds were stolen , Somebody buys the peds, Discovers they are stolen and is basically asked to just give them back no questions asked. Reveals himself to the group ,He offers to sell them back to reclaim dollars spent. Nobody buys them . so everyone jumps him .True ??

Sounds like He's holding a bag that cost him a bunch of money that he wants back . Sounds logical. Since he's probably not a moped rider hobbyist per say ,How come someone in the group doesn't buy just buy the lot?? Can't be more than $500-$600 right?? One of the large clubs probably has that in their back pocket, Right , Well cough it up ?? Is this the guy that stole the peds in the first place?? or is he a guy buying at the wrong place at the wrong time?? Haven't quite figured out all the animosity yet ,seems to be a lot of fists flying around lately. From what I make of it ,Sounds like we're trying to hold the recipient liable by killing the pizza delivery guy for a piece of glass in the pizza !

i personally think the landlord that sold the warehouse should be stabbed but it is not right for the club to be pissed off and say they are stolen because they were legally purchased but they should take the landlord to court and sew the shit out of him

So that's what happened??

Not too proud of it but battery acid can be used for good and evil (does leave scars though)

Well anyway, I could use some Puch parts. Dana would you post some more pics of the bikes ? Thats added overhead for you, but added value to potential buyers, and added mopeds on the streets.

« Go to Topic — end of thread