looking for running or can be running moped in Nj

i am looking for a moped in th enew jersey area around the price range of 350and under dosent matter what kind as long as its running if the bike isnt running i will pay 1oo and under depending onthe condition

pleae someone help me out lol

Re: looking for running or can be running moped in

Here i have a 1980 murry moped in toms river New Jersey. It has puch ebr racing forks anlong with puch racing swing arm. Also has new Sava MC11 tires. Moped runs awesome and starts quick. It tops out around 35 to 40 mph. It is in very good condition. I need to sell because i need a new engine for my boat.

1161983769_picture_002.jpg

Im looking to get 375 firm.

very nice. what color is it i cant really tell black or blue

hows 350?

His is black

Thanks. It is black.

would you be willing to meet me somwhere to purchase it or would i have to pick it up?

is it pre-mix or auto inject? my friend has a ped like that in alaska and i thas a suto inject but most of those peds dont have it.

and whats is the milage?>

do you have a tittle ?

Sorry no title.

Hi i would be willing to meet you half way. The milage in 904 as of this morning. It is pre mix 50:1.

150 OBO Runs sometimes.... Headlight wires need to be soldered... i may be able to do it for you if you'd like.

1162062750_100_0666.jpg

Please let me know if you are interested or not. Thanks Jeff.

Hi. If you are interested in my moped please call me cell at 732 278 8658. I need money for a new engine for my boston whaler. Thanks Jeff.

sean im interested in ure motobecane

150 food price but does it run ?have a tittle? and i have a friend that can re-wire it.

good* price, would you drop it off for gas money?my and the parents work schedule is crazy.

Hi. I could drop it off for gas money. It runs awesome. And you are talking about the the puch murry in selling right?

1162154828_moped1.jpg

yea thats the one your selling right? looks good. give me a weed or so i have to wait for my friend to get back from indiana andi have to transfurr my money from my alaska account.

Yea thats cool.

« Go to Topic — end of thread