Peugeot 103 parts

Hi;

I am new to these forums but thought that I would give it a try after reading them on and off for some time. I am looking for the top end of a 1980 Peugeot 103 engine, the cylinder, piston, the cylinder head, and the exhaust for a reasonable price. Engine covers would be nice but aren't necessary. If anyone has some of these parts kicking around, or the complete engine, let me know.

Re: Peugeot 103 parts

i have the exhaust and a side cover (body pannel) but no real motor parts

Serge Prokofievadactyl /

I have some parts you may be interested in. I have a siezed cylinder that runs... just not very well. It only goes about 30 mph. apparently one of the needle bearings fell out and got lodged between the piston and the cylinder and made a nice little gouge.

This is prior to my ownership of the bike.

let me know if you're interested.

Hi;

It sounds interesting, do you have any pictures of the parts or the damage? I gather that by what you mean by a seized cylinder that runs is that it was seized but is no longer. Are these parts still on the bike or have you replaced them?

Phil;

Do you have any pictures of these parts?

i forget if this is a 103 or a 102 pipe i don't think there is any difference though

1162046346_partsss006.jpg
« Go to Topic — end of thread