PEDS GOTTA GO !

I NEED MONEY BAD!!! i know the pic i have looks like it is as old as the bikes but they have gotta go there is an orange moby too! it is all there and in great shape i would like to get $400 OBO for the moby $400 OBO for the garelli and 275 for the cady . the cady has a brand new top end not even broken in yet , the garelli is bone stock needs a tail light and thats it the moby needs little work but the body is also great on it , i am willing to work on the prices but it all depend if i have to deliver them (i will drive if its a for sure sale) any one come have a look! THEY HAVE TO SELL I AM IN NEED OF MONEY !

1161917826_photoer24523653002.jpg

Re: PEDS GOTTA GO !

ped

1161918140_photoer24523653005.jpg

cady at the front .

1161918195_ph007.jpg

cady

1161918276_photoer24523653008.jpg

the stock pipe is on it now ... no more home made blend of pipes lol

1161918491_photokiutuyed004.jpg

where are you located at Phil? all the peds look nice, i especially like the Garelli, cause its quite similar to the Motron Medalist I had.

Paul

oh im in ptbo ontario kinda far from what it says in your profile... lol

yup, i would be a bit out of your way wouldnt I? lol I want a bike, but i dont know if im willing to cross international borders to get to it. If you were to ship, that'd be great, but i dont suppose you would be paying a low shipping cost

Paul

im not sure about shipping though i have never done it lol but i plan to look into it and i will get back to you cause i realy have to move theis bikes!

common no one is gonna buy the bikes i know the prices are a bit high but some one offer at lease (must be reasonable)

BUMP!!!!! ????????????????

« Go to Topic — end of thread