Drop Bars for sale $20

ಠ_ಠ Jon Folks ಠ_ಠ /

I am selling a set of drop bars, as seen in the above picture. About an inch has been taken off each end, and now they are not too long, but not too short either.

My Motobecane has the stock handlebars back on it and it is now for sale for $300, and will have to be picked up from the Chicagoland. I am fixing the jetting issue this weekend. More details here:

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/read.php?f=2&i=99671&t=98931

1161842038_moppped.jpg

Re: Drop Bars for sale $20

ಠ_ಠ Jon Folks ಠ_ಠ /

Oh yea, its $20 plus shipping from 61801.

Thanks!

-Unholysmokers - Chad Ferguson /

As long as they are in really great condition I will take them. How much is shipping to 52240? Paypal?

-Unholysmokers - Chad Ferguson /

Wait, brand new ones are only 25. I still want them but won't go above $20 shipped.

ಠ_ಠ Jon Folks ಠ_ಠ /

If you can find them locally for $25, go for it. These are actually technically cafe or clubman handlebars, not drop bars.

Boo-ya!!

ಠ_ಠ Jon Folks ಠ_ಠ /

I stand by my $20 price. I honestly think they are worth it. These have already been trimmed, so unlike the motorcycle sized bars you can buy, these will be a correct width. They in like new condition.

is that with shipping do you do pay pal ill take them no problem just let me know how to pay you thanks

ಠ_ಠ Jon Folks ಠ_ಠ /

$20 is without shipping. I'll do $25 shipped to your location - Caro, MI. If you are interested email me, I take paypal or money order.

if not i got some cafe bars of my own that im looking to sell if anyone else is interested....

Chris CMM

If you're selling something, start your own thread. Don't weasel in on someone elses.

ಠ_ಠ Jon Folks ಠ_ಠ /

Yea I agree! Although I wish I could say this is the first time this has happened in a for sale post I've had here. I don't know if people just don't understand, or if they are just trying to be rude.

« Go to Topic — end of thread