1965 ALLSTATE COMPACT FOR SALE OR TRADE IN OH

I HAVE A 1965 alsstate compact that is in good shape and has alot of parts on it!!! it has spark and i did get it running but havent fiddled with it since and dont know what is wrong with it maybe it is the carb i know the carb needs adjusted and it is IN GREAT SHAPE there is a minor tear in the seat but only a kalf inch the floor boards are dryrotted and tire rims are rusted but the headlight horn and killswitch works but there is not brake light it was disconnected. the tires hold air but have slow leak in the front I WILL SELL OR TRADE FOR 80cc AND HIGHER DIRTBIKES AND OR ATVS OR 3 WHEELERS IN GOOD SHAPE OR U CAN BUY IT MAKE OFFERS!! LOCATED IN MIDDLEFIELD OHIO 44062

thanks here is a pic of it

1161823402_cms10balla_moped.jpg

Re: 1965 ALLSTATE COMPACT FOR SALE OR TRADE IN OH

Any parts missing? How much do you want to get out of it?

thanks!

uhm.... idk how much are u willing to pay??>? here are the things missing

air filter

sidepanel

brakelight

and it needs clutch adjusted and a clutchj cable and maybe a throttle cable but the one on it is good for now??!

I dont think I could pay over 100

you got a title for it?

-chad

no

RE; your scooter look for my email; thanks

Oh Great! Another game of, "Guess what price I'm thinking!"

Seriously, I wonder if some people actually have something they want to sell or they're just lonely. BTW, that kinda looks like a stock photo from somewhere so I'm betting this is bogus....

PAT!!! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY PAT LOOK AT THIS PIC THAT I POSTED ON EBAY TO SELL THIS BIKE LOOK IN THE BACK!!!!! WHAT IS THAT I WONDER DUHHHH ITS THE ALLSTATE SO THIS ISNT A FAKE AD

I TOOK THAT PIC LAST WEEK OUTSIDE IN MY BACKYARD WITH MY CAMERA LAST WEEK !!! AND HERE IS ANOTHER ONE IN MY GARAGE WIH MY ATV AND MY ALLSTATE!!!!!!!!!

DYLAN

LOOK AT THE PIC SMARTASS!!!!!!!hahshahahahahahahaha

1162047097_fucker.jpg

200.00 obo

75$

nope alredy got a offer of 175.00

Take it! it sounds good!

hello there Dylan are you going to make the deal with me or NOT; jimmie

IM TRYING im just got ur more pic email and im trying to get some more in a minute i will send them to u in ur goped email not on here due to only can get one per post!!! so waite a sec!

Dylan

Dylan,I think you seriously got to cool it. Your being a little stuck-up rich prick. Its little wise ass' like you who are ruining this site.

rich prick ay?? im not being a wise ass ur the one comming in my post not knowing anything about it and asumming that this is a fake keep stuff to ur self ight?? 'RICH PRICK' HOW WOULD U KNOW!!??

Ay????? ur? asumming? IGHT???? Damn kid,you sure your 13? Sounds like your about 10. Look man,I can tell your a rich prick by the way you respond and the amount of stuff you "own" in your garage(which I sure you had handed to you). And why should I keep it to myself? Your in my generation and im going to have to deal with rich little snobby pricks with no idea how the real world works and with no foundations on how to be a decent human being for my whole life. I remember when this forum was a good place to talk,now its filled with people like you who dont even care about the mopeds.....what happened?

this is a flippen forum site not the end of the world so u dont gotta go off on me THERE ARE WAY MORE WORST PPL OUT THERE THEN ME

See thats just the attitude that I hate.

« Go to Topic — end of thread