poloma for sale

for sale is my 1978 poloma moped. the motor runs great. there are a few little things thad need to get fixed, the throttle is crack, but still works. the throttle sticks to. the front brake cable is also diconected at the bottom. othe than that it is all good, i try and think of anything else wrong and let you know. p.s. the sissy bar and coons tail is of the bike right now, but could easy be put on.

MAKE OFFER

toms river

new jersey

1161807896_alex_020.jpg

Re: poloma for sale

pics

1161807929_alex_021.jpg

pics

1161808054_alex_023.jpg

o yeh and the tail light is out. it work a little bit ago then died. i never lookd at it.

o and the cranks are bent, but i have a whole other complete tranny with good crank arms.

This ped is awesome. It looks so fresh. Ill pay 200$

bump

hmmm

you had an offer i suggest you except if you wanna move it

i emaild jeff and he backed out.

how many miles does it have?? is the sissy bar included?i am about 30 min away in LB .do the head and tail light work? do youhave a clear tittle.

i am lookin for a ped in jersey to ride around for awhile, my targa is beyond repair and my new LX wont be here untill december. let me know i would be willing to pay 200 +

the tail light use to work, then it just stopped all the sudden. and yes the sissy bar is included.

do you have a clear tittle?

no. i got the moped from my nieghbor, his dad had when he was a kid. so there is no tittle.

« Go to Topic — end of thread