wtb: HONDA mb-5

I am looking for a Honda Mb-5 near ohio!!!! Any color, has to be running, dont care on the miles!!!!!

anyone one!!

I AM VERY INTERSTED!!

Re: wtb: HONDA mb-5

there is one on ebay right now that the guy is willing to ship. i think its like 400 buy it now so you could probably afford shipping.

yeah i saw it it was a bit beaten up and had 20000 miles on it, i know that im not going to ffind a perfect one, but i dont want to do shipping!! thanks though!

lol dude. 1800 miles not 20000 break>

worth the shipping cost imo.

ya i woulda already bought that one but the shipping calculater said itd cost 716 dollars to have it shipped here to jersey. forget that.

the shipping calculators are never right.

well even 300 would be to expensive for me to ship right now. i can only pay a total of maybe 4-500 right now for bike and shipping.

Have you tried Dave at <CLASSICJAPANESEMOTORCYCLES.COM>

in Columbus? He has a 1980 MB-5 for $899.00 or a Honda CA 100 for $799.00.

Kyle, I you missed out. I just bought one from KY, for $175 on enay, and it will be 250 to ship.

One day I will ride it over and let you drool over it. Just messin.

ahhhh! lol this bike is making me mad! iv been trying to get one for almost a year now. lol im about to just write mb5 on my puch and be done with it :)

It'll be even sweeter once you get one though. I love mine! I wasn't even looking for one, I just saw it advertised and loved it.

are they mopes technically???? or do they have too much power!

Are you retarded? Just open your god damn eyes and notice that it doesn't have pedals!!

shut up dude some mopeds have pegs instead of pedals like the new tomos's so shut the f up u joke!

LMFAO! Look at the laws for Ohio, Phil. I'm not joking, its a small motorcycle, definatly not a moPED.

scotttttttttttttttttttttttttt /

if its 50cc i think technically you can call this a scooter.

or a "noped"

Well, call it what ever you want, but it's not getting registered as a moped in Ohio.

It's a motorcycle - simple as that. It just happens to have a 50cc motor. It has no pedals and a five speed manual transmission. It's a motorcycle.

bummer. Here we can title them as motor scooters.

I have one in excellent physical and mechanical condition. Runs great and has an Ohio title.I have more pictures if you want them, and I can ship. It is located in Columbus, Ohio

www.classicjapanesemotorcycles.com

1162329192_2_hon_mb5_full_rt.jpg

in virginia the laws are kind of relaxed.even if we wanted to register our mopeds we couldnt because they are under 50cc.i went to dmy a few weeks ago to get my mb5 titled and she titled it as a scooter so i dont have to register it or get tags.if i would have gone to a different window the same thing might not have happened.they are no doubt motorcycles but our laws here are a little looser than some states

Lee, are there any stickers we can get to let cops know that its under 50cc? so they dont try to fuck with me too hard

I agree with bry, they're small motorcycles. And power has nothing to do with whether it's classified as a moped or not. It does have more power than most mopeds though. After I got my air/fuel mixture correct my top speed is 58 mph.

PS. I got mine registered and titled as a moped in Kansas. :)

the only thing you could do is if they title it as a moped or a scooter under 50cc is carry a copy of the title with you.

so the best plan is to just not get pulled over

« Go to Topic — end of thread