FS: NOS Minarelli V1

I dont wanna sell this but have to.

0 miles on this engine, taken off an NOS FMB Yankee Peddler.

Bike was stored really well...this engine turns over perfect. All the NOS Peddlers i got started initially by within a few light kicks. I put a Polini speed kit on one of these and it is epic. I planned on saving this one till i was old and grey...but i gotta let er go.

$500.

Paypal or cash on pickup only. Shipping costs are responsibity of buyer...ill pack it super nicely for ya though. I will consider delivery within reasonable distances of Chicago.

Re: FS: NOS Minarelli V1

thats pretty

See Ya Moped Army /

not $500 pretty.

hello at the price of 300.00 you ship to me zip 28574 ill pay by Pay pal; or Money order; thanks JC

Thanks for the interest. I would like to ask that any serious buyers email me at: taprenrut@gmail.com

Thanks.

you could build one from NOS parts for half that

I have nothing to hide here on; i made a serious offer,I hope your Motor is what you say it is,and that it does run and has no problems. if its as good as you claim. i made an offer; jimmie

if I were there I would lick it and then take it in the bathroom lol

Definately cool. I dont think anyone has anything to hide. Its just easier for me to respond about making this sale through email.

I didnt know you could buid one from NOS parts for cheaper. Where you get the case and whatnot?

I have NOS Minirelli V1 crankcase parts.

Ike,

www.ikesbikes.com

Pat is a staight shooter, this engine is exactly what he has described it as!

it sure as hell looks like it! Wish I had some $$ to spend

hey this is still for sale if anyone is interested in making an offer.

yeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

« Go to Topic — end of thread