2 JAWA Mopeds For Sale

One Complete needs carb work, but turns over freely and has good spark. The other is complete ( with exception of some side panels) turns over but clutch stuck. Located in Central MI

150.00 for pair

Re: 2 JAWA Mopeds For Sale

you got a picture of these peds? I live in the thumb

will try to post one tonight

I would like to buy these, how much for shipping? I live in Southeast MN

By the way, would the carbs be swappable on the peds? I mean if one just has a stuck clutch and one a carb problem, couldn't u just switch out the carbs?

One more thing, what year are they and what models? Could u post a pic also.

Wait to sell them until I reply please, I don't have internet for a while, so I am using my schools internet.

I'm pretty sure he'll sell to whomever shows up with the money first. Ive been burned many a time by waiting for someone that "wants to buy them." If you really want them, I would suggest ponying up the cash or you're going to get beat. How would you get them to Minnesota anyway with no driver's license? You're 15.

these are for pick-up only...way to expensive to ship..and I will be posting a pic tonight

Black JAWA that needs carb work..also I found that I have a printed shop manual for these units. 1976 Model# X30

1161813625_black_jawa_2.jpg

pic of yellow JAWA same model and year as black one

1161813717_yello_jawa.jpg

Brystheguy, if you want to rag on people, do it by email, not on a buy sell forum. Honestly, do you just cruise the website to make fun of people?

« Go to Topic — end of thread