FS: 1977 Motobecane (ohio)

Basically, it's got a little bit of surface rust on the accesories, but the body is fine. Good paint. Needs over-hauled, but runs. Rusty tank. Needs some cables, and a tail-light. Good winter project. It could be on the road and running like new in a day or two, but I need the cash desperatly. My b**ch manager decided to cut my hours since she doesn't like working with me. Seriously, wtf. $200 obo. Pick up in Ohio (44730) Call the cell anytime- 330-412-2435

Re: FS: 1977 Motobecane (ohio)

p.s.- the tank on the back was temporary. it's gone now. I can get more pics if anyone's interested.

Where in Ohio are you?

near Canton. 44730

dude u have anything non-runnin 4 around 100?

What are you looking for exactly? I have a Suzuki FA50 I would let go for like $50. Needs a carb and some tires and brake cables.

I have a 1989 JAWA 130 for $80.00 obo in Columbus. I had it running for a little while this summer. of course you are wondering what is wrong with the bike, well the carb leaks and that is it . With my other bike needing an over haul, I just do not have the time for it, So off it gos. I have mor pics if interested. Oh, I can not deliver or ship.

thanks Jeff

textmissing parts

Damaged brake handle

Damaged light switch

Missing speedo cord

Missing side covers

textNew parts

Throttle cord

Spark plug

Spark plug cover

New gear box flued

1161808558_img_0117.jpg

Prancer.. I am intersted in the FA50. Can you please post a picture? I am very close to you!

Thanks!

Sure. It's a parts bike for the moment, but it could run with a bit of work.

Ignore the junk behind it.

ill buy it !!! i will pay for shipping if you will go that route!!!

hmmmm.. what is it missing?

Phil: the Motobecane or the Suzuki? I'd rather not deal with shipping.

Kev: The Suzuki needs a new speedo, speedo cable, brake cables, carb., and I think that's it. I have a 1982 Suzuki in running condition, and let me tell ya, they run forever. Very reliable.

Um... How low can you go? And, can you deliver?

It's a parts bike, but the tranny' good. it could run again. Make an offer. I'll trade too. (you WERE talking about the Suzuki, right?)

If you're in New Philly, yes, I can deliver, but add $10 on the price for mileage. I'm willing to make a deal.

so... 60$ delivered and I can have the Suzuki?

could we do $65? I'm short on cash, and i'm delivering it with an SUV

Kev?

Prancer.. I just dont know! lol. Ill gte back with you soon!!

Thanks!

K

what suzuki are you talking about, can u post a pic i might be intersted!!!!!!!!!!

I was moving some things today and got a good look at this Suzuki, and decided it's not worth $65. I'll go with $50 just because it turns over, and has a good transmission.

so it doesnt run?

is there any chance of shipping it newhere???

Okay, the Suzuki isn't for sale, dang it. I was looking to sell this Motobecane. No, I won't ship it. I will deliver, but not to some place clear across the freakin' state. I don't have time. $200 or best offer. Sorry, but if you really want the thing, you can come get it. I'm giving this thing till the end of the week. Thanks for looking.

Give ya $75 for it.

no thanks.

Lol.!

I'm trying to make money, not lose it. I paid more than $75 for it.

Is that Motobecane still for sale?

it can be. $200

« Go to Topic — end of thread