WTB small motorcycle near Cleveland

i have a 98 targa lx with a biturbo and 5600 miles. it runs great and has been serviced regularly. nothing mechanically wrong with bike. cosmetically, the front fairing is cracked but was put back together with fiberglass repair kit, tailight mount is also cracked. still a great moped and was wondering if anyone around the cleveland area would like to trade for a small mototcycle. possibly a honda 90 or 150 older in age and with much more mileage than my bike thank you for your time

Re: WTB small motorcycle near Cleveland

Wanna sell the ped?

yeah i would be interested in selling it also i paid $800 for it though and would like to recover most of that even though i know i paid alot for it possibly $700 or $650

Can I see a picture please? Thanks1

i do not have a digital camera, wheresabouts do you live kev?

Akron ohio

i live in lakewood, a suburb of cleveland, would you like to take a look this week or weekend? email me and ill give you my address

actually kev im sorry but i realized after some thought im not ready to give it up yet, sorry to put you through this im planning on customizing it some more before i sell it. sorry again

anyone want a 99 targa lx with 620 miles and a technigas perforamance pipe!?? looking for a 1000 but will be a bit flexible

GIVE ME AN OFFER!!!!

Ok.. Thanks Roni!

« Go to Topic — end of thread