1972 RUPP RMT *)CC DIRT BIKE F/S IN OHIO

this is a 1972 rupp rmt 80cc dirt bike that has a lot of good parts on it. i got it ruinning but dont have time to fiddle with it anymore it needs a seat a tank and the carb and front and rear brake adjusted it is a 4strke and it has 4 gears manual and the clutch works. there are ALOT of parts on here!!!! for a restoration project or a parts bike!!!! im located at middlefield ohio 44062 call or email me at 1 440 632 1497 or email at cms10balla@aim.com thanks

dylan

1161568456_mvc001f.jpg

Re: 1972 RUPP RMT *)CC DIRT BIKE F/S IN OHIO

looks like a 2 stroker to me are you sure thats a four stoke the exsaust has a expansion chamber never seen a four stoke with a expasion chamber

John Joedicke /

Definitely a 2 stroke. Actually is a Fugi engine which would be either a 6.6 or 7.5 hp with a 4 speed constant mess transmission. Collectors item and parts are available but expensive. Do a search for Rupp mini bikes and there is a supplier in Missouri.

John Joedicke /

Also were sold as Chaparral's

1161620345_1973_80cc.jpg

what are you looking to get out of it

looks like the yamaha dt80 i worked on. i know where there is one for sale near my house. in about the same shape too... LOL!

id im selling it on ebay and if anybody offers more then 150 ill take it off

I will be willing to pay around $150.

« Go to Topic — end of thread