((Parting out 2-78 honda express's))

hello,

i have 2-1978 honda express's i am gonna part out! if u need a part let me know by e-mailing me at meekfamily800@msn.com thank you and i hope i can help you out!

Re: ((Parting out 2-78 honda express's))

hey, i need the egine cover(the part that has the kickstart assembly), the whole electrical harness, tailight, and possibly more, let me know what you have

i have a tailight, no harness i have a cover but its got a big hole in it anything else?

ok, but is the kickstart spring intact, like will i be able to transfer it to my cover and still have it work?

Robbie... How are you? You dont happen to have side covers for a Hobbit. I am not sure if the Hobbit and Expreesses have the same. Thanks!

I'll buy both headlight housings w/bulbs, do you have the keys? can pay pal

OK,

NICK---- cover is junk spring is all f***ed up sorry!

KEV---- no covers are not the same sorry and i have been good!

TOM B---- i have headlights but the blastics are cracked but bulbs and lenses are good. i have a ignition switch w/ key!

thanks everyone!

how much do you want for them, can I pay pal you, I bought a tomos from you once.

Rob, I tried to email you, but got a failure notice. I do want the express lights and ignition switch with key. give me a shipped price, and how you wan't paid. Tom

((Parting out 2-78 honda express's))

Hello,

I am interested in a seat and an exhaust for my winter project. If you have them, in what condition are they?

Thx

Mike

seats are gone allready and i have 2 mufflers! one with shield and 1 without! may need cleaned out so make me an offer bud!

Hi Rob,

$20 for the muffler which is least rusted ? I decarbonize it myself.

BTW. Happy Birthday ;)

Mike

hello do you have any good gas petcocks please ill buy 1 or 2 of them.a rear wheel complete with out rust please; thanks my zip 28574 email me gopeds2@yahoo.com JC

wheel has rust bt i have petcocks 15 shipped

ok rob ill take the petcocks; my email is gopeds2@yahoo.com lets do it there ok; send me the billing for the petcocks and ill pay asap; jimmie carter

Rob, I decided I didn't want the headlights, would like to have the switch though. Tom

oh thanks for telling me now i could have had them sold! and the switch is 25.00 shipped... and i had thm all boxed up 4 u!

thanks

still parting out please e-mail me cheeeap prices!

« Go to Topic — end of thread