WTB allstate motor 1967

seeking a good used or rebuilt 50 or 60 cc allstate motor prefer 62 thru 67 for a 3 spreed Paying 100.00 with a gurantee on the motor.Ill pay shipping. thanks Please serious inquires only JC

1161481657_1967_sears_allstate_compact.jpg

Re: WTB allstate motor 1967

Since your posts seem to be getting nothing I figure I'll chime in. Your best bet is going to be rebuilding the motor you have, I'm pretty sure you can find the parts you need at motorwest, rinkytoys and ebay. Unobtainables can be repaired or built at your local machine shop. The common parts you may need should be pretty easy to order. Gaskets, bearings(should be able to cross reference the size, seals, piston rings, ect. If its missing the motor you should be able to find a complete re-buildable motor on <www.ebay.de> plus shipping from Germany. I'm not sure but its possible that parts made for the ms50, mv50 ect may fit your ds50/ds60's motor. As for paying only $100 for a running engine and getting a guarantee on a used motor, well good luck with that. I belive your lack of response lays in the fact that if someone had a allstate compact/ds50/ds60 that ran, they wouldn't be silly enough to part it out.

Best of luck,

Grey

The link didn't show up for some reason.

http://www.ebay.de/

Grey

thanks a lot i appericate it; i need the parts for a 2nd 1967 model; not the one pictured; I thanks you;

« Go to Topic — end of thread