Wanted: Brake shoes for 79 mobylette 50v

Shoes are 76 mm x 35 mm by 18mm wide. I've been looking on lots of websites with no luck, and the shoes on the mobylette im restoring are completely worn. Also in the market for a centerstand.

Re: Wanted: Brake shoes for 79 mobylette 50v

do you need both the front and back or just one. i think i have a pair sitting around!

I will probably need both because the bike has seen quite a bit of use. Are the front and rear brakes different size? i havent opened up the assembly for the front wheel, ill probably do that tomorrow. In any case, how much for em both, because i am very interested

Ithink they are both the same but I only have 1 set!

Alright then, sweet! as long as they are 76 mm x 35 mm by 18mm wide i'll take them, let me know how much they are and how much shipping is, my email is evanbarbre@gmail.com

I have NOS brake shoes for Motobecane, but i am not sure which bikes they fit? I also have some complete brake plates with shoes, but again, i don`t know what bikes they fit? I do know they won`t fit a 78 Model 7.

If i had a pic of your original shoes i may be able to match them up, if you are interested?

Thanks,

Ike

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account