puch front forks/rear rack needed

Jason Luther /

hey all i need a complete front fork assembly for a maxi, preferredly the burgandy newport model. also i need the rear luggage rack

Re: puch front forks/rear rack needed

Jason Luther /

anyone?

What condition are you willing to use? as far as paint and some rust goes!

Jason Luther /

pretty much any condition, since unless they are the right color id have to repaint anyhow. and since you live near me, thats a big plus

Where are you located ??

Jason Luther /

detroit area, michigan

I am going to take a look and see what I have , But I am not shure what would be different with the newport ! possibly pinstriping? I might ask around $20 for them! from front axle up to handlebar base! hope your not in big hurry things are slow moving for us at the moment!

Jason Luther /

no big hurry at all, and the only difference is the paint. i'll for sure take them. you dont have the rear rack do you? i also need some electrical stuff too. thanks a lot. go tigers!

I have a set of burgundy forks, and the rear rack you need.

Id take 40+ shipping for the pair?

Let me know.

Oh, im in Portland, OR.

Jason, I just saw a nice rear rack on ebay, just tupe in Puch parts.

We do have rear rack as well ,mayby $10 does have some rust, forks have more ! I dont think have much in electrical but give me an idea and I will let you know! we will try send pic of parts,have two forks 2 pick from both need paint & sanding chrome on forks rough. pics possibly later today or night.

Jason Luther /

great, thanks. could you please send the pics to my email amoryblaine@wowway.com . i also need the brake handles, not the whole assemblies, just the handles

« Go to Topic — end of thread