need a peugeot 102sp petcock

Martin Orwinski /

I need a petcock for a peugoet 102. It is the plastic tank above the rear wheel model.

thanx

Re: need a peugeot 102sp petcock

Here's the deal. I recently bought a new petcock for my peugeot, but the way that it attaches to the frame does not match what my bike needs. It's kinda weird -- it comes with a nut that has normal threading halfway through and reverse threading the other half, and a little plastic washer thingy. My bike just needed a normal, screw-in petcock.

The petcock I bought said that it was for the Peugeots, though, so I'm wondering if it is actually for your style of gas tank. Can you describe how the current petcock attaches? Perhaps the one I have is what you need, in which case I will sell this to you.

i have one , here is a pic ... $5 (i actually have a whole parts bike if your interested in that)

1161309123_partsss003.jpg

phil, I might be interested in the condenser from your parts bike.

Martin Orwinski /

Hi david, my petcock is like the one that phil posted. If you can't figure out if yours is like phils, I'll send a few pictures of it, i might take it apart to show it in full. Thank You

Martin Orwinski /

Hi Phil, I need the petcock's handle (it is missing in your petcock), mine is broken off. I will pass on the petcock, but I am interested in plastic side panels if yours are in fair condition. Also, break levers and break lines (if in fair condition). Thank You. Martin

Martin Orwinski /

bumb

Sorry for not responding for a while. Yeah, that petcock is not the same as the one I have, sorry.

i still have the 102 i should have looked at this post to see if any one was interested in my parts ... i don't think i have the side panels but i have the rest

« Go to Topic — end of thread