Anyone interested in buying a Honda MB5

Interested in purchasing a Honda MB5 titled as a ped respond here..

Re: Anyone interested in buying a Honda MB5

Blaise Margherito /

I am...how much you asking if you are selling one?

Is it titled as a moped because I am very interested?

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

if you are west of kansas im probably interested. Or if shipping wont be too much

I am VERY interested, I willpay straight up, or throw some mopeds in the deal or what ever.

must not be trying to sell it

I am selling a 1982 Honda MB5 thats IS currently titled as a moped..I live in Bergen County (Northern NJ). I will post a possible price later because i dont have much time right now being that im in school..Ill try to get some pictures and a description up for this weekend also..

ahhh shit get it rick! I bought my MB5 on saturday and have put over 250 miles on it already. im in love.

I've had mine for about a month and a half, and I LOVE it! It's been torture with the bogging issues I've had until last week. Now it rides like a dream!

Somebody needs to buy this and enjoy it.

an MB5 is a gateway drug...

^

|

|

|

the above poster is correct.

Harold,

next you'll get a 70cc kit, then you'll see a cb100 and thats only a small step up, so you'll get it. In a matter of months you'll be in front of a coffee shop BSing about your ducati.

chris paz just got a FUCKATI and now he never hangs out with the creatures anymore.

your headed the same way shifter boy.

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

haha

In a way you're right. I do want more small motorcycles, but only small motorycycles. I have no desire for anything over 250cc. Plus I still love my mopeds and will continue to buy and fix them. They're just much easier to deal with, and I feel different when I ride a moped than a small motorcycle. There's room for both.

how much did you buy your mb5 for 1<3 1892?

900$ but it was in flawless condition with only 1500 miles. one owner, chrome your could pluck your nose hairs in and it tops out at 51-52mph. only flaw is a penny sized tear in the rear of the seat.

in SF i bought 2 MB5's in decent condition for 1100$

i live in south jersey, if its a more beat project type bike ill buy it. if its in real nice condition nvm.

this dude sounds shady. look at his listing. check his pro.

who did you buy this bike from?

Did you buy this bike from me? i just want to know, where that bike went i havent seen it in a while.

Hey jim just so you know im not a shady guy im just trying to sell a bike that i dont ride and that someone else might like to have..as for my profile im sorry if i dont have to time to dedicate to making an elaborate profile for a moped website that i hardly vist anymore..if your interested in the bike then be my guest and comment away but if not try keeping your assumptions and negative comments to yourself aright buddy..

As for everyone else who may be interested in the bike im working on getting some pics up and a price idea..i apologize for not responding very quickly but between work and school i dont have much time..im hoping to have these things up by the end of the weekend though..

Got mine for 450. Good runner, cosmetically ok. I TOTALLY dig it. In the process of tricking it out with a 70cc Athena (ported by Smitty), carb, pipe, etc.

It seems like MB5s are popping up all over mopedarmy. Anybody else get that feeling? Not that I'm complaining.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account