WTB: Ped - Florida, or willing to Ship

Hey guys Ive got my eyes open local, but I thought it couldnt hurt to post here also. Im basically looking for anything thats close to running. I dont mind a bit of work, but I dont want something that will take forever. If youve got something local or you have a ped that you are willing to ship, let me know either here or email me at

cox.jonathan@gmail.com

Re: WTB: Ped - Florida, or willing to Ship

here's a ad brentus sent me. Tampa is just 45min to an hr ride for ya.

http://www.theflyer.com/info/showinfo.aspx?id=277258TAM

I have a silver puch maxi that runs but its wired for on off only there are no head lights tail lights or pesky wiring harness or exhaust thats the bad the good is I rebuilt the engine and it has new bearings on both sides of the crank and new seals. It starts right up and runs ok though i think it will have to be up-jetted to run better. I live in Ft Lauderdale if thats close enough

Toilet Tuner /

I have a black Tomos Targa LX, I believe it has a broken wire in the mageneto. and it needs a newer need in the carb, i have a 15.15 dellorto for it too, in addition to a stock carb. I can tell you much more. Just email me. I bought it non-running for 350. I've many hours of work into it, but i'll sell it to you for that price.

Let me know,

Raul.

Toilet Tuner /

Oh yeah, it has a title and like less than 700 miles on it. it does need some work.

Brentus Sioux y Cycle /

Looks like he's got moped fever. He's coming to my place some time tomorrow. Going to show him the world he's getting into.

Brentus Sioux y Cycle /

Hey, is that the same Targa with the wicked brake set up on it?

Toilet Tuner /

no, it's another one. completely stock except for some light port work.

Any others?

Brentus Sioux y Cycle /

Not to hijack Jon's thread, but Dan.. JLee, we're riding on Nov. 11th in Orlando. Hopefully I'll see you guys there. Think Jon's going to get a Puch from Justin C when he rides up.

BUMP!

Brentus, I don't know if you were referring to me but I can't make it, family stuff. Besides, I'm an older fart not quite all the way ripe yet but working on it.

Brentus Sioux y Cycle /

Sorry to hear it. Age matters nothing to us. Trust me, I'm 30 and still going at it, so hopefully you're in the same mindset. Maybe next time around!

If I was as young as I felt I'd be in next years TDF.

How often do you guys do the rides?

Brentus Sioux y Cycle /

Dan, it depends on how many people come out. Knowing the geography situation in Florida, it's hard to tell. We're a small bunch for such a big state. The more people that get out and get seen, the better, I suppose..

« Go to Topic — end of thread