wanted a moped for my grandson

Hey guy& gals, looking for a moped head for my grandson that running, but does need to be painted and some small thing that can be done to it... we like working on things together. Not wanting to tie up an arm and leg on it though.

Contact me at rayj@netlink.net I would like for it to be around the Springfield or dayton, Ohio area. Thanks Grandpa

Re: wanted a moped for my grandson

i have a tomos targa lx a very reliable moped. It has only about 621 miles on it...or about 1000 kilmeters. It is in great shape has been garge kept for its whole life. black in color. I am asking 1000$ and it comes with a helmet. I am in cleveland ohio

email me at pnasca@gmail.com

check this general 5 star out its close to you too.

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/2/98888/98888/

Grandpa,

I have a beautiful 1980 Puch Magnum for sale. It has new paint, new tires, new cables, new decals and it runs perfect.

I am about 1 1/2 hours South of Sprigfeild close to US 68 near Georgetown.

If you want to see pics, email me at :cfist@earthlink.net, or you can call me at 937-515-0605

Thanks,

Ike

i have a mint 1980 murry moped by puch for sale. it is in new jersey.

how come your profile says you are 11 years old if you are a grandfather?

That's probably his grandson's age. You see, he's also "Pastor Ray".

Did ya see those two Riversides for sale near you? They may take a little bit of work, but there's two for the price of one there! And being an owner of vintage mopeds, myself; I can only say they are much more satisfying!! Here's a link....

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/2/98916/98916/

ike please do not sell a mint puch magnum to an 11 year old. let him trash a tomos first then get a magnum.

Harold,

This bike is mint but not original. It has custom paint. The engine has had some slight port work and it has a 15mm carb. It looks bone stock but runs better than than stock. It will run over 36mph with me on it at 200lbs.

This bike is not one of the 3 mint original Magnums that i have. And the price is a lot less.

Ike

oh. but still..

My grandson and I work together on things.. mostly tractors. Thought it would be nice for him to start riding.

No I didn't see the ones you're talking about, but I think I'll email the people that have them and go from there...Hey, your right, I am pastor Ray, and thanks again for the help. I'm working one right now, can't seem to get any fire to the plug...oh well, I'll just keep working on it.

so ALECO would you like the tomos???im in cleveland so a short ride...!!!

I have two peds for sale:

1.2003 Kinetic TFR($499) - new, 130 miles. Nothing wrong with it. $499

2.1987 Sachs Minor($300) - tough older ped, needs a little work and a few parts though. Threw a chain last summer. Handybikes downtown has all parts.

I live in Columbus, OH Both are titles and registered in Ohio. Can meet you halfway so long as we agree on price and stuff beforehand.

Email me, thanks.

Im selling this really nice black puch murray moped

mhttps://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/2/98917/98917/oped. 350$.

I ACTUALLY HAVE A BIKE IN OHIO THE TARGA LX!!!!!!!!!!!! ALEXCO U STILLL INTERSTED????

Leon Swarmer /

Post questions on your sparkless wonder on the repair forum. We'll help. Then you and your granson and can both ride.

Leon

MINT 2001 Tomos sprint. $800 takes it!

« Go to Topic — end of thread