2 1965 montgomery wards riverside mopeds 375.00

Kevin Rindler /

I am selling both of these montgomer wards riverside 150 moppeds. As you can see in the pic both are pretty complete and in goood shape for 40 ys old. I bought them from the 2nd owner they have not been ran in about 20 yrs. I have the orig owners manual parts manual and tools. There are a few extra parts that will are with the mopeds. I am not sure if the motors turn over but they look to be complete. I live near dayton ohio if you are interested please email me at kjrind01@hotmail.com I can send more pics if you want any just email me

1161125870_dcp_0001_2.jpg

Re: 2 1965 montgomery wards riverside mopeds 375.0

Can you deliver by any chance?

Chris Casadei /

please send pics and let me know where you are at

Kevin Rindler /

I might be able to help out with delivery it depends on where you are located. I have one pic listed with my origional post. Please let me know if you would like more.

Chris, Are you blind?

ps...

I want them, but I'm too poor, and too far away.

I sure do like'em!!

--dz

2 1965 montgomery wards riverside mopeds 375.00

Kevin, can you shoot me your complete address so that I can get a shipping quote via U-ship? I would consider it depending on shipping. I'm right off of I70 so some trucker might be abletopick these things up and bring them. Also, a phone number would be great too. My address is in my profile. laso, how long would you be willing to hold them if paid for? Sometimes these pick-ups don't happen right away. What else can you tell me about the mopeds as far as condition?

You're gonna have yourself a museum if you're not careful there, Bryan!

Ohio.... where there are plenty of these! I wish I could get more, but my basement's too full!

Re:pictures

Kevin Rindler /

here is a pic of the other side My zip is 45318.

Thanks Kevin

1161205339_dcp_0003_3.jpg

Kevin Rindler /

here is a pic of the other side My zip is 45318.

Thanks Kevin

1161205453_dcp_0003_3.jpg

Kevin... Its Kev. I am in Akron ohio. Near cleveland. Its pretty far from Daton like 3 hrs!

Thanks!

Kev

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account