want moped in michigan

I creally need a moped. has to be in michigan, preferably running, for a reasonable price. thanks. email me with offers or whatever

Re: want moped in michigan

phillip_allore@hotmail.com forgot to put that

i am 15 years old and am looking for my first moped. any response would be great

i have a ped like this with red fenders and 1500 miles runs sweet 400$

1161135288_11115387901.jpg

Hey, looking for a moped in Ohio around the Sprinfield or dayton area...doesn't have to look very good as I do painting myself, but do need to have it running and I'm not interested in costly one...thanks Alec.... rayj@netlink.net

sorry, dont want to spend that much

im looking for one in the 200-300 range. thanks

email goldgirl531@yahoo.com , he's got alot

Phil, here is a picture of the urban express, I emailed you about. the frame on the red one was bent, so I changed everything to a black frame, I have the front panels on it now, and all together. Needs front brake shoes. Tom

1161476234_garelli_004.jpg

I have a 2001 Tomos Sprint. MINT CONDITION!! Asking $800 Obo. Also, I have a 1994 Tomos TT. Asking $700 OBO!

I really need to sell thses mopeds. I am in Akron Ohio. If interested, Please call:

330-813-0021

Thanks alot!

Kev

thanks for the pic. i'd like to see one of the puch when you're done working on it. thanks

He only wants to spend 2-3 hundred tops . Gotta realize it will cost a bit more money for tires ,brakes ,petcock etc that may need to be replaced . Might as well spend it up front from one of the gang here and have a running bike that won't disappoint you.

the only problem is, i only have that much and would spend the money on parts as i earned more money

I have a Very nice Maxi MK2 sport that runs Perfect with 2k miles but I'm in Stow, Ohio.

Might be to far from you, depending on where you live in Michigan.

Was asking $350.

-MK

sorry, i live in northern michigan. michigans borders are my limits

I've got a nice running solex in bay city. I could come off it for $325.00. It is legally registered in mich and a reliable ride. Send me a note if you want and I'll send some pics

would love to see some pics, dennis

« Go to Topic — end of thread