would like to buy, just like this

yea just like that, doesnt need title, doesnt need to run, dosent need to have every little thing, but it has to have

1.spoked rims

2.engine( not running or running)

3. in nj, pa or ny or somthing

-Samz

1160943696_moppuchm12.jpg

Re: would like to buy, just like this

does it have to be black tom bays has one thats tan just like it

wow saw 1 JUST like it today. I'll be damned if it doesnt have a twin. guy wanted 200. ran. But needed some work. I passed. What are the chances?

doesnt have t obe black

i got a 76 puch maxi s that i am fixing up, i just need to clean the tank and rejet the carb and its good to go. it was a 1,5 hp model (meaning it couldnt go over 25) but i derestricted the pipe so it is a 2hp model now.after i am done fixing it up, im going to sell it.

1160958820_my_1976_puch_maxi_s.jpg

well is thw chrom on the rims like clean able, they look rusty, and how much $ ?

the rims have no rust on them, what you see is dust and oil. i just ran my finger across it and it whiped right off. im lookin to sell it for about 400-425

hay sam whats up its matt the guy who bought all the sebring stuff well im in need of somthing else if you still have it i need the swing arm and taillight harness for the sebring if you still have it thanks matt

i just cleaned the rims, the rear rims are perfect but the front ones are rusted a lil bit

wow i had the frame and rear fender and swing arm and entire tail light, but my dad trew everything out one day before i got home from school , he came back fomr workl and threw everythign out, sorry man.

-Samz

« Go to Topic — end of thread