WTT: Tomos LX for Step Thru

I have a 1998 Tomos LX in excellent condition. I bought this moped 2 months ago when it had only 45km. on the odometer. Since then I have rode it about 1,500 miles (odometer is in kilometers) To maintain reliability I have kept the engine bone stock. It has had 3 Transmission Fluid changes and a $100 tune-up 100 miles ago. I added a locking gas cap to the tank for safety. I feel my bike is worth $750, due to its condition and extras. I am looking to trade for a step thru moped in good, reliable condition. If your bike isn't of equal value, we can give or take some money. If you are interested, post here and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I have a good reputation, and I am only trading my bike because I prefer the looks of step thru's. Thank you!

-Jon

Ride Safe!

1160942265_tomos_wo_stickys.jpg

Re: WTT: Tomos LX for Step Thru

Picture #2

1160942385_tomos_vinny_001.jpg

Bike is still availible...

I have a 2001 sprint in EXCELLENT!!! Condition i probally could trade. If interested, call me 330 813 0021

Kev- I was hoping for a bike with turn signals. I called you and no one answered, but I would consider it.

it appears you could slap a turnsignal set on it for under 50$ from moped warehouse. THIS MOPED IS PERFECT!!!

sorry i dont have your number. you can try again!

i will take the sprint and 250$ and I give you my targa lx!!!

I'd really like a vintage bike and some cash...

Correction: This moped had a Biturbo on it for 3 days.

-Jon

Bump.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account