Free Puch maxi parts appreciated

gonna begin to restore my beat down rusty puch maxi, and could use some parts. any parts will be appreciated. parts i need:

Carb

chains

tubes

tires

exhaust pipe

air filter

brake levers/ clutch lever w/ cables

i pretty much just have an engine without a carb, and the frame. so i need everything else. oh, and the engine does have good spark.

thanks!@!!

Re: Free Puch maxi parts appreciated

See Ya Moped Army /

Why don't you use the money you got from the sale of your old Puch to buy parts like everyone else here. Don't ask for handouts. It's not very becoming.

Free Puch maxi parts appreciated

Is this for real? Free parts for someone that has alienated about 90% of this forum? I don't think so.

lol

haha! denied! i knew this day would come...

o well while were on the subject, i might as well add mine instead of starting a whole new thread. id like a 64cc polini kit, 15mm bing, and technigas pipe for free. if its opened then i dont want it, i want it all brand new. ill take an mb5 too. any of those will be appreciated

Jason Luther /

hey kyle, email sent

WHAT A LOOSER YOU GOT TO WORK FOR IT BOY

oh man jason! you emailed him first?! i wanted to give him my mint mb5 and all those performance parts!

us folks on the moped army are generous, not that generous.

you get free ped parts when you're run over by a cage driver, not because you don't want to spend your money

especially when you have been a complete turd for the past year on the board every chance you can get. posting retarded threads, making no contribution whatsover. i can not believe you had the balls to even hit the post button on this one. you must be loco.

i have some apple juice around some where i might be able to send you or a sweet custom extreme supercharger

I've got an MB5 up for grabs. Free! Anybody else want one?

So you couldn't manage to get your nice puch running right and your going to undertake rebuilding a rough project bike? So far the score is jay:0, mopeds:1. Are you going to let another one get the best of you and then try to sell it? I don't think you'll find much help on these forums, but you only have yourself to blame for that.

« Go to Topic — end of thread