Anyone interested in a cheap Puch Maxi?

There is a cheap Puch Maxi in Monticello Minnesota, it needs to have new pedals installed which are going to come with the bike according to the owner and it needs to have the side covers installed which do come with it. The bike has no title, but I think getting a bill of sale would be no problem. The owner wants $275

The owner's number is (612) 219-3333

I am posting this because I heard that someone was wanting a cheap Puch, and here it is. The color is silver with silver solid spoke wheels like you would find on a Motron or Garelli. Everything seems to be original and the CEV type taillight is still there, not missing.

Paul

Re: Anyone interested in a cheap Puch Maxi?

Anyone still want the Puch? I dont want it cause like I said before, I want an Italian bike. I may consider buying this one if no one shows interest however.

Paul

i would if u could ship it wit hthe total of the shipping and bike beging $200 to NJ , since shipping is liek $100 max

-Samz

Sam,

Call the owner in Monticello and ask, thats all I can say. He might agree to shipping who knows.

Paul

I might be interested, but you would have to either drop off at my place by Rochester MN. I would be willing to pay $200.

still available? any pictures? how far are you from wisconsin border?

« Go to Topic — end of thread