1978 Puch magnum XK and 64 raleigh super 50

I am selling both of my prized mopeds

first off is the 1978 Puch magnum XK. paint is very nice with the exception of a small dent in the tank. had running beautifully last season. needs tinkering to run again. I have some spare puch parts i shall include.

second is the 1964 Raleigh Super 50. Very rare. this thing is the fastest moped you will ever ride. light as a feather and is so smooth. has a new belt and carburator. gas tank needs to be finnished welded up and needs some more polishing.

Swore i would never sell em but im a motorcycle guy now and i need $$. also just would like to see someone get some enjoyment from them.

I will take 650 B/O for both.

Possible trades accepted on.

xbox 1-2

motorcycle lift

tools-

Air rifles and pistols .177 and .22 (no walmart junk).

Amuse me with offers...

If bought for 650 I will deliver whithin reasonable distance from my home. Oh and i am located in WEST BROOKFIELD MASSACHUSETTS No shipping! use mapquest.

Thanks,

and have a nice day.

Harry

Re: 1978 Puch magnum XK and 64 raleigh super 50

do you have pictures of the raleigh?

their still here.....

somewhat flexable on prices

I am interested in the Magnum XK. I would be offering around $200 depending on condition apon viewing. Let me know if this is too low for you.

....200 for a magnum?

but sorry dude, its a magnum. maby a Maxi could fetch that.

Did the market for mopeds drop out or what?? or did evryone get a hell of alot cheaper? I rember when Magnums were fetching 600!!

I do have a Cimatti and a Kreidler ill let go for cheap but geeze...

Ill take a partial trade on a very good complete Mp3 player 4gig and up. maaby some other stuff.. whatcha got?

i think everyone got sick of the high priced moped market, and all at the same time _everyone_ started lowballing, so now it's back to lower prices as the norm

haha, lol.

looks like ill be holding onto it for a while longer.

maby someone will bite on the MP3 deal..

will you post a pic of the raleigh anyway? i'm too far away, and too low on cash, but it's fun to look at the oldies

Maitland Of the Loin /

magnums will still get at least that over here.

probably not so much over there since new jersey seems to have 90% of the american mopeds

If I traded you a 4gig Ipod, in good shap, e-mail me on some prices we would be looking at.

Another Kreidler Harry? If you part it out, I could use a left side cover ... btw, there is a pic of the green one I got last Jan from what's-his-name across the street from you in the general discussion part of the forum. It came out nice. You do remember it? Jim.

how do you expect to sell them with no pics? Ummm, I'll take it even though I have never seen it. LOL

well the prices reflect condition. the magnum is a great looking moped. the raleigh is just FAST and rare.

and having dialup is a real drag........

ill attempt to post a few...

and maaby...what model Ipod and what generation?

how much ya want for the kreidler is it a 2 speed

What tools do you want? I have alot, of Snapon, Cornwell, SK wrenches, and Matco tools.

How cheap would we be talking about?

I live in North Attleboro, MA, not too far away. Is the Raleigh still for sale and what are you asking. Also, is it complete? Joe

evrything is still here...

I could use a complete socket set, SAE and metric, torqe wrench,hand impact driver, flywheel puller,

kreidler is most likely a 2speed..

need some $ so im a little more flexable on prices,

If you want your welsome to come and look at it, its no Jewl but a diamond in the rough, the raleigh has the cosmetics of what youd expect from being from 1964 and having the orig paint!!!

oh and here is a pic

1162857079_cl125_004.jpg

how much do you want for the magnum?

Do you have a pic of the Raleigh? I would love to turn it into a period-style race bike. Is it complete and original?

Yes the raleigh is complete except for one side cover and a mag cover.

ill take a hit and pass left.

275 for the magnum and includes ALL of the spares i have left.

300 for the raleigh as it is a realllly rare bike. and friggin fast!.not a pice of shit, needs gastank finnished too..

Im still open to trades...

how much for the magnum

ill take a hit and pass left.

275 for the magnum and includes ALL of the spares i have left.

300 for the raleigh as it is a realllly rare bike. and friggin fast!.not a pice of shit, needs gastank finnished too..

Im still open to trades…

50 bucks for the cimatti and the kreidler.

eh? free goped with purchase!!

c'mon, offers....

dude if ya wasnt so far fuckin north id be all over that magnum like flies on shit......id probly stick my magnum x dirt bike kick start motor on it with the expansion pipe and all.....

This has probably been asked before... but I don't feel like reading it all.

I'm very interested in the magnum - in Hopkinton MA - and I'll come pick up, if it comes to it.

What's wrong with the XK? You said it needs 'tinkering.' Does this mean just clean everything out and adjust the carb? Or does this mean somethings broken supreme?

-knox

im very interested in the fast one that needs work...tell me about how much welding...make/model if you know...toptank?...any other little details

road trip!!

yeah id be sick with a kicker motor..

I had it running mint then i stopped riding it. as with any 2 stroke it will need fiddling to get going. i just dont care for mopeds anymore and would like to see someone else have as much fun with it as i did. I used to ride that thing EVRYWHERE!!! If i really felt like it id get her running again but i have multple snowmobiles and a 1992 Kawasaki nina ZX600-d to attend to....1 carb is fun but can you handle 4??haha ../

the raleigh needs the gastank sealed up by using some lead and Kreem? also a petcock installed..