WTB: petcock & tires/tubes

Hi all. After buying the wrong petcock evidently, I am looking to buy the correct one. I have a Puch Korado, and a pic of the petcock (as well as a call for help fixing it) are on the repair board here break>

I also think I will be needing tires and tubes before long, looking for 2.25 X 16. The ones I see on Ebay seem to have ridiculous pricing for shipment. Are they available in bike shops, or are they specialty sizes?

Thanks,

jeff

Re: WTB: petcock & tires/tubes

Just bought these. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Moped-Tires-2-50x16-W-Tubes-Puch-Tomos-Vespa_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6755QQihZ003QQitemZ130035796425QQtcZphoto There're SWEET!( gott'm with in 4 days.)

you can't beat the Price, $42.45 for 2 tubes and 2 tires.

Will a 2.5 X 16 fit on a 2.25 X 16 mag?

Bump in hopes of a reply

yes, it's still 16" on the wheel size, the 2.25 and 2 .50 are the side wall and width, the 2.50 is wider so, you'd need a wide swing arm ,Which a Korado does have.

I'm putting these on Korado Wheels

Bump.

I still need a petcock for this moped. According to a$$hole at Stevesmoped.com this moped wasn't made in 86 as I thought originally, but he couldn't tell me when it was made. He also has no petcocks for it. This is becoming exceedingly frustrating. Can't find parts for this moped, and can't find a manual to figure out what parts I might be missing or need. Anyone selling one, or with specific instructions to make one, help please?

Thanks,

jeff

« Go to Topic — end of thread