wtb: scooter

although this is a moped site I HAVE A MOPED! and i was wondering if anyone has a scooter for sale in the ohio area....if so please post pics!!!

thanks

-Phil

Re: wtb: scooter

bump.

i have a allstate in middlefield ohio but it needs some tlc and work im taking resonable offers BUT ITS A SCOOTER

1160933154_cms10balla_moped.jpg

how much!???

what kind of work does it start and run...does all of the lights work... how fast??????

it needs clutch adjustmeant and carb adjustment to get it started again it has spark and ive gotten it started it just hasnt started since casue i havent worked on it to fix it but im taking offers on it i dont have a price for it so make me an offer. the headlight and speedo and the killswitch and thehorn all works and there is no brake light except for the cords to hook it up it would be an easy project MAKE ME AN OFFER

i also have a 1983 general star moped that is forsale for 400 it is really nice everything works except the headlight which is an easy fix here is a pic in atach:::

1160939073_download.jpg
« Go to Topic — end of thread