Free chappy frame PORTLAND MAINE

I have some parts too.

allthough the parts may not all be free, they will be cheap!!

Re: Free chappy frame PORTLAND MAINE

how much for the whole pile, shipped to 94133?

barring that, do you have a battery cover (under-seat) panel? i think thats the main thing i need right now. maybe other panels and fairings if you have em.

I have both fenders.

got a cylander and piston?

Man I hope somebody comes and gets your frame. I put my chappy frame on here for free too, and ended up having to dump it. It is the only piece of a moped that I ever had to throw away, and I feel bad about it because it was a clean straight really good condition frame. Wish somebody would have needed it.

i don't actually have my chappy yet, im pickin it up weekend after next, so im not sure what-all i actually need yet (pretty sure i do need the fenders tho) .. if its not too much for the whole lot tho, shiiped to cali (like say $100 or something?), i'm probably down to take it.

all i need is the throttle cable. please o please let me buy the throttle cable. if i get i can be riding again.

the engine cover on the left side is another part i need. (if you have it) i got hit by a car and crushed my foot into that part.

never mind about the cable, but if you have engine cover i am very interested.

I actually have an engine cover left from my chappy, its the side without the high/low switch. Is that the side you need??

1161039213_ebay_094.jpg

How about pedal arms? anyone have some of those? I just got my second Chappy and it is missing them completely.

I am not shipping a frame.

the only thing mentioned so far that I can help any of you out with is the fenders.

I got a muffler LB80

I got gas and oil tanks

a few other widgets

a rear wheel

a mostly stripped engine

« Go to Topic — end of thread