cheap mopeds wanted

I am interested in any kind of moped you might have and if you need to make a few quick dollars let me know what you have for sale and please reply with pics. I like late 70's puch maxi's so them are prefered! thanks

Re: cheap mopeds wanted

i got a bunch

Gotta bunch too but won't ship sorry.

1160863702_dsc03209.jpg

is that scooter a jog i have one and it flys those things are fast i do wheelies on mine its great

well ken what you looking to sale;a truck load or what;email me at gopeds2@yahoo.com

I listed a phone number of a Puch Maxi that is still for sale in Monticello Minnesota. Its going for 275, only thing it needs to have installed are new pedals.

Paul

I have a 1980 Motron Medalist with a minarelli V1 engine, new street tires, custom BMX race bars, and a dellorto 1515 carb. Im asking $400. Heres a picture to.

1161010188_hpim0875.jpg

if you sellanything to this guy ,make sure you tell everybody it is sold, even when he hasn't paid you for it yet. Otherwise he will post your name all over the mopedarmy calling you a rip off and a scammer.

HAHA, so true, he was going off on this Kyle guy the other day, that prompted a long speech. Just make sure you do it though, okay! great!

Paul

cheap is as cheap does

If you wan't 300 for your ped, price it to him for 600, CHEAP ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooops sorry guys didn't bother checking this post for responses . Looks like mine will all be sold locally . Last three may be gone this weekend .

« Go to Topic — end of thread