Re: (ALL MEMBERS READ THIS)

J C /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Hello and thanks to each of you; Paul,super everyone else great; there is 18 replies this makes 19; i say sorry you feel you were screwed,Kyle feels like he did what he needed to do,as he was shafted more than once before. cool you both should call each other and get it over, You will feel better I know,ive been there. Purchased a 1977 metobecane here on the army,paid and paid shipping as requested,overcharged me. any way recieved item in 1 box,not 2 as was suggested and paid for by me. when the box arrived. no packing what so ever,holes in the bottom of the box ect. well low and behold not all the parts were there,carbeurator was in pieces,ass hole even kept the spark plug,chain cover,foot covers and more. He is no longer here on Moped Army,he can no longer sell on ebay,and he has been barred from moped Riders association. thanks i hope this helps both Kyle and Corsair JC

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account