Re: (ALL MEMBERS READ THIS)

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

WTF PEOPLE! Scamming people for mopeds isn't cool and we should not tolerate that at any point especially in Minnesota where people are just getting back into the hobby and are on limited budgets. But do we really need to get at eachother's throats like this and make empty threats. I don't think we do. I think we are all mature adults here and its our responsibility to call someone on a mistake and hopefully they will be man enough to admit they were wrong and will make some sort of restitution. I am not on anyone's side and I am not pointing any fingers. I am simply making a conjecture based on common sense. I hope the sellers on here are credible and I hope that the buyers are smart enough to be in full communication with the seller LONG before the deal is sealed. I have never ripped anyone off, and I hope none of you are doing that either. If ANYONE is ripping someone off and does not believe in making an honest profit, well, then they're not much of a man or a human being for that matter. As for the people looking for good peds, please be patient. I have found a few cheapies.On that note, we'll put this nonsense to an end? Agreed everyone?

Paul

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account