(ALL MEMBERS READ THIS)

It is nice to see that people see my point of view,and for the others they must do the same thing to people that kyle has. the simple fact is that the deal was sealed and the puch bag indian gave pretty much, so I think kyle will have trouble selling from the internet in the future because of his dirty dealing tactics. I have moved on and I am looking for a late 70's puch maxi, if you have one and want to sell it unlike kyle I will always hold up my end of the deal. I just hope that kyle knows that he has made a fool of himself. thanks!

Re: (ALL MEMBERS READ THIS)

dude i agree with most of what you said in your other post. however, making a new thread and once again making the title (all members read this) is pretentious.

No one really cares. he did something shady but he didnt scam you. a scam is when you pay for something and you dont get it. you are the one embarrassing yourself by these posts.

sorry if i sound harsh but someone had to say it.

well in that case wait untill it happens to you and see if you feel the same way. I really feel cheated and I just want to warn everyone about people like this, sorry that you dont feel the same way about this but keep disregarding my warnings and it will happen to you Ok now bye bye then!

"ok now bye bye then". feel cool taking lines from movies

harolds right by the way

Corsair_43 i think its time you both growed up; crow awhile,then let it go. like they told you its old news and seems to me kyle has accepted what ever. please do the same. JC

wow I sorry is this army downsizing? because I never got the memo. you people donot seem to want me here. if it will make you happy then ill be out! but i have been a member of this organization since it was started in the 90's when i got my first moped.so I guess thats a a sign of the times huh? out with the old members and in with the new! Thanks a lot.

-Unholysmokers - Chad Ferguson /

dude, stop over reacting. no one is telling you they don't want you around or that you are "out" of the moped army.. they are just telling you to chill out. so chill out! something shitty happened, you made a huge post about it and made the guy look bad....and now you can get on with searching for a ped.

I guess everyone is just out there to screw me over

I know 1 thing .I wouldnt sell your crybaby ass a moped if you offered me double what I was asking.....LOL.......good luck in your search anyway though......

skywriter your next!!!!!!!!!!!

It's you're, as in the contraction for you are.

Sigh

you got the sad dog routine nobody likes me wowsie wowsie me attitude down pat.....you are a professional victim my friend.........get rid of that negative attitude , think positive, and keep an eye out and you will be turning mopeds away soon enough

what are u some kind of emo fag or something chill out dude u got scammed dont be all babyish ohh u guys dont want me here u sound like ur eight take of ur diaper and grow up

Did you think you were sending an IM to someone when you posted that?

WTF PEOPLE! Scamming people for mopeds isn't cool and we should not tolerate that at any point especially in Minnesota where people are just getting back into the hobby and are on limited budgets. But do we really need to get at eachother's throats like this and make empty threats. I don't think we do. I think we are all mature adults here and its our responsibility to call someone on a mistake and hopefully they will be man enough to admit they were wrong and will make some sort of restitution. I am not on anyone's side and I am not pointing any fingers. I am simply making a conjecture based on common sense. I hope the sellers on here are credible and I hope that the buyers are smart enough to be in full communication with the seller LONG before the deal is sealed. I have never ripped anyone off, and I hope none of you are doing that either. If ANYONE is ripping someone off and does not believe in making an honest profit, well, then they're not much of a man or a human being for that matter. As for the people looking for good peds, please be patient. I have found a few cheapies.On that note, we'll put this nonsense to an end? Agreed everyone?

Paul

Sorry I have to add my two cents. I don't think this was a scam, just happens that you have shitty luck. I bet anyone here would have done the same thing if somebody offered a significantly higher dollar for the moped. Some may not admit it but I'm sure they agree. Kinda sad to say but money talks.

I'd be pissed too and probably vent a little as you did but put the shoe on the other foot for just a second and think about it.

You'll find another ped, took me a while as well.

Cheers

This is stupid and ridiculous!

Oh YES it is!

wow corsair you need to fucking chill and stop over reacting. No one wants you out. What happened happened and as much as it sucks no one wants to here your bitching and moaning so cut the crap.

Hello and thanks to each of you; Paul,super everyone else great; there is 18 replies this makes 19; i say sorry you feel you were screwed,Kyle feels like he did what he needed to do,as he was shafted more than once before. cool you both should call each other and get it over, You will feel better I know,ive been there. Purchased a 1977 metobecane here on the army,paid and paid shipping as requested,overcharged me. any way recieved item in 1 box,not 2 as was suggested and paid for by me. when the box arrived. no packing what so ever,holes in the bottom of the box ect. well low and behold not all the parts were there,carbeurator was in pieces,ass hole even kept the spark plug,chain cover,foot covers and more. He is no longer here on Moped Army,he can no longer sell on ebay,and he has been barred from moped Riders association. thanks i hope this helps both Kyle and Corsair JC

corsair WTF. You dont have to drag somebodys name through the mud and double post about it because youre pissed off. Somebody with money beat you to it. It happens all the time, fucking get over it. You sound like a whiny little bitch and I hope you never attempt to buy something I sell. When people sell something, the first person there with the $$$ gets it. PERIOD. Stop posting about it and get over it already.

« Go to Topic — end of thread