50s puch alstate moped PORTLAND

its in grants pass for $200. I have a motobecane in grants pass I need to get, perhaps someone would care to share gas money?

Re: 50s puch alstate moped PORTLAND

What kind of condition is it in?

oh sweet dude. let's see some pics!

Call Janky.

50s puch alstate moped PORTLAND

Zane, do you have any pictures of this Allstate? I would kill for an Allstate. Of course the only way I could get it would be for you to hold it and then I'd have to do U-ship or have you box it and send it DHL. Heck, if you'd do that, I'd pay for all of your gas money! With your little econo-moped hauler, it wouldn't cost more than $50. Or you could bungee it to your moped and make the most legendary road trip to Kansas ever!

the geo is gone tear, its 17mpg 66 mercedes benz time. Ive harrased mr bartell for the past couple of months with bribes to go get my frame for me but I guess I'll have to take the benz out.

bry, if I wasnt in school right now, I wouldnt hesitate to strap it to my motobeane and ride it to you.

Its going to be 82 round trip in gas money.

I do have a fedex buisness account so I could ship it out really cheap.

Bike is 200, and I bought my last puch from the same guy, so I might be able to get a discount.

rear wheel is siezed, engine is likely siezed too. engine siezure might only be topend, or if your hella lucky just because the chain doesnt move because the rearwheel is siezed.

who is janky? you know these people not me and you never answer your phone.

Im posting this for 3 reasons.

1. This is a sweet ped that someone should have

2. this guy has been trying to sell it for months, but lives in the middle of nowhere

3. I dont have the gas money to go pick up my motobecane which is essentially down the street.

Maitland Of the Loin /

if only i was at my parents house, medford is only like 4 hrs away

OK Hell, When do you want to do it?

do what exactly?

get your plastic thing from me? or go get my frame? or come with me to get your allstate and my frame?

I thought you already got the allstate. I can't buy any right now- just got a top tank batavus from roseburg this week. it's grubby but was worth it to me.

you could sell me one of your regular puchs to cover it.

I would be interested if you could talk him down a bit and also depending on how much shipping is. What kind of discount do you get? Does Fed Ex even do stuff this big?

Let's see here, what else can we do here? You buy it and send it and I'll send you something from my stable? So you like Puch's, eh?

I have too many bikes, unless you have an AV88, avaros kingline, or magnum. otherwise I cant come up with the 200 to pay for it.

the point is, I need someone to pay for my gas going down there OR go down there themselves and I give them some gas money/moped parts for breinging my motobecane frame up here.

OK, then how about the first part of my post? If you could talk him down and ship it fairly inexpensively, I would pay $82 for your gas. I just would like to get a ballpark figure of how much this would run me.

well here are the hi end totals.

82 gas, assuming 500 miles at 17 miles per gallon with gas at $2.80

200 moped, assuming high totals

118 shipping, assuming 60X12X40 package weighing 129 pounds to 66250 residence, NOT using my fedex account. (cant do it online)

400 total

I MAY be able to hagle, I may get better milage, gas may be cheaper on the road then here in portland, my fedex account will probably save money on shipping, and I doubt that it will be 129 pounds.

Mine is the same exact bike; number and all.

It weighs 104 pounds, dry.

I can hardly believe that same bike in _Grass Pants_ is still there!

You told me about it months ago.

Get it, top-ends are available.

---_DeeZy_

Deezy, can you take some meaurements?

without a tail light and the front fork off and rear wheel off, whats the length and height? also how does the fork come off?

If I could get it to my door with an out of pocket cost of $350, I would. That means that you, Zane, would have to get good mileage, talk him a down a bit and get a little better shipping quote. Can all the planets align for this occasion?

ok took 15 lbs off the wieght

108.27 shipping, still without my fedex account.

82.00 gas. I will fill up before I leave on my dime, and when I get back on yours, so we would know the exact amount used on the trip.

the guy was originaly listing the bike for 350, now 200. Im waiting for a call back.

so current HIGH-END total is 390.27, only $40.27 away from your goal.

I'm leaving 6am tommorrow

I'll measure, but I'm eating right now.

33 inches tall, from ground to gas-cap. 8 inches more, with the handlebars.

52 inches long Without forks.

Extra 24 inches altogether, with the front end on it still.

I've never actually taken it off, but the fork looks like it comes off just like a bicycle.

The gas tank is easily removable. So is the seat, and so are the handlebars, except for the cables, etc.

Hope that helps a little. I'm going for a ride with my daughter here in a few minutes, but if ya got any more q's, I'll be home later, and answer what I can. I pulled out my really cool little measuring tape to find it had beer spilled all over it in the band room. Rusty-rust! Crap! It works still, kinda.

---_DeeZy_

worst case scenario by the end of tommorrow:

Im completely broke and eating shoplifted ramen and old bagles for awhile, and bugging deezy for help on fixing my allstate.

anyone?

I'm still thinking. I may call you tonight.

Avtually the cables come off extremely easy if it's not rusted tight.

Sorry. Ya just gotta wrap'em up and all that kinda crap, so I made it sound hard to do. -More just a small pain in the ass.

---_DeeZy_

I mailed an 84.5 pound package to kzoo this morning with my fedex account for only 54.58!

Things may end up under 350.

call my cell dude.

503.703.4966 (24-7)

-Zane

SSSSSSSSSSSSSOLD to mr bry.