(ALL MEMBERS READ THIS)Dont buy from Kyle Naeve

this guy broke a written agreement to sell me a 1977 Puch Maxi Sport only to sell it for a higher price ( I assume). I was about to leave on a 600 mile trip to pick it up and the night before he informed me that he had sold it out from under me. Just thought I would let my fellow members of the moped army that there is a puch bag amung us!

Re: (ALL MEMBERS READ THIS)Dont buy from Kyle Naev

600 miles for a moped?

Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do for the right moped. I've driven that far before but I pick up five at a time to lower the gas-per-moped cost.

sounds nasty! but hey, at least he called you _before_ you left, instead of letting you know after driving 600 miles to get there

Hey its still a lousy deal; the guy really had his heart set on the Moped. Kyle should have honored the agreement; JC

I don't have to justify myself to anyone, but I also don't need people badmouthing me needlessy, so I am only going to say this once:

I had two people respond to my ad through moped army and e-mail before this person did. I wasn't able to meet with this person to do the transaction and informed him of that well ahead of time, and asked what he wanted to do. The second person who had already placed a claim on the moped responded back that they wanted to come and pick it up before I heard back from this buyer about what they wanted to do about the moped, so I explained to him that I was going to be selling the bike to the second buyer, and then he got upset about it and posted this.

~kyle

1st come with CASH,,,, gets IT.!

My cash for the puch would have been in his hand tuesday but he made an excuse to postpone the deal, does he have any cash in his hand right now ? no he is waiting for his friend to get paid so he can pay for it. good thing this deal wasent on ebay kyle would be banned for life for his dirty dealing tactics.

this guy broke a written agreement to sell me a 1977 Puch Maxi Sport only to sell it for a higher price ( I assume). I was about to leave on a 600 mile trip to pick it up and the night before he informed me that he had sold it out from under me. Just thought I would let my fellow members of the moped army that there is a puch bag amung us!

where is the written agreement,that you indicated here in this message. show us any written agreement,Emai or such OK.that will settle this. thanks JC

Re: (ALL MEMBERS READ THIS)Read From Bottom First

Thanks,

~Kyle

well by this mail i thought we had an agreement. I dont think that any other partys would drop what there doing and agree to driving to ohio to your front door to pick it up the next day! I planned on being there thursday with money in my hand. I read all the other e-mails on both the moped army and my yahoo and no mention was made of another person. im not upset but what could get better than cash in your hand for the bike the next day. the only sad part is that the bike was intended for my youngest son, and he has been looking for one of these bikes for years because i allways used to let him ride it when he was younger. I am willing to do whatever it takes i guess( even driving to ohio to get it.) if you still want to sell it I promise you that I will be down there tomorrow to get it. just e-mail me back tonight. so i can make preps

Kyle Naeve <kyleontheweb@gmail.com> wrote:

I already told the first guy that he had to send a deposit for the bike already or I couldn't hold it for him, and he didn't send it so he's out. I was going to sell it to you, but the meet won't work out for the reasons I mentioned in the previous message.

The guy who responded second is actually local to Ohio, and since said he could pick up this bike before I heard back from you about what you wanted to do, I told him he could have it. I think the most fair thing is to give the first people to respond a chance to buy the bike, and he had said he wanted it when he first responded. I heard back from him again about pickup time etc before you sent me this last e-mail. You were the third person to respond, and you havedibs on the bike after he does.

I'm sorry if you don't think that is fair, but that's just the way it has worked out.

~Kyle

On 10/11/06, Kyle Naeve <kyleontheweb@gmail.com > wrote:

It's not that I don't want to sell it, it's that i want to give the first responders their fair shot at buying the bike. There are actually a couple of people who responded before you did.

Thanks,

~kyle

On 10/11/06, Dustin Laming <corsair_43@yahoo.com > wrote:

I dont get it! one day you want to sell it and the next day you dont? I told you that we would drive to dayton on thursday to pick it up if we had to. do you not want to sell it or something? just let me know tonight if possible. the drive isnt bad. if i left around 9:00am that would put me there by 3:00pm are you busy then?

Hi,

I spoke with my sister today, and since this is her bike actually and I am just helping her sell it, she doesn't want me to have to take time off work and make the big drive, etc. I don't mind much, but that's how she is, she doesn't want to put me out too much.

Anyway, she said that if you would like to pick it up in a couple weeks in Mighigan, that we could do that. When some of my family will be making a trip up there soon, they can bring the bike with them, and then we can arrange to have you pick it up up there.

The other guy in Mighigan who contacted us first about the bike has the option to put down a deposit on it, and then that will hold the bike for him, but he hasn't done that yet.

Thanks,

~Kyle

On 10/10/06, Dustin Laming <corsair_43@yahoo.com > wrote:

ok just email me on wednesday by about 7:00 pm to let me know for sure if you will be there!

I am fairly sure I can be there then, but I am going to talk to my dad tonight about the truck and everything, talk to my sister about getting the bill of sale, etc, to confirm everything for sure. I don't have any other parts for the moped other than the jets. I had bought some new seals and a new clip for the carb, but those are already installed, so there aren't any extras. There was a small box that the previous owner had given me that he kept on the back. He had kept some tools and things in it I suppose. I can bring that also. There were a few little brackets or something in it, but I'm not sure what they are for.

~Kyle

On 10/10/06, Dustin Laming <corsair_43@yahoo.com > wrote:

Do you have any extra parts for the moped besides the jets? I will bring $225.00 with me. the bill of sale should be fine for now. but if we need any thing else i'll keep in touch. I will be driving a 88 chevy nova to save on gas but im sure the ped will fit in back seat. so about 2:30 pm thursday? are you positive you can be there? because i'm sure I can be there.

Well my sister got the moped registered just by taking the bill of sale to the DMV. They don't require a title to register a moped. Actually, Ohio says they require a notarized bill of sale, and Mighigan does not require it to be notarized. The bill of sale we had for the moped wasn't even notarized, it was just signed, and they took that. She said it was really easy to get the bike registered. It would be really easy for me to get her to fill out a bill of sale and send it down here. The only thing is that I have her registation paper, so I could give that to you, but she won't be able to sign it before Thursday. I don't think you will need that as long as you have the bill of sale signed by her, but it does have a place on the back of it to sign it over to a person who is buying the moped. You might call the DMV and ask them if they have to have that, or if the bill of sale from the former owner who resides in Mighican is good enough.

I should be able to get her to send a bill of sale down here before then, so I don't think that part will be a problem.

I think about $25-$30 would cover the gas for the truck, if you find that acceptable?

I don't get off work normally until 5:00pm, but since I have some time to prepare, I might be able to take some time off and leave around 11:00am that day. I could meet you in that case as early as about 2:30pm. There is an Outback Steakhouse at the Findlay exit off I-75 which might be a good place to meet at. You would be able to recognize me as the white pickup truck with a moped in the back. LOL. Let me know how the details work out for you,

~Kyle

On 10/10/06, Dustin Laming < corsair_43@yahoo.com > wrote:

Dear Kyle, the extra gas $ wouldnt be a problem at all! thursday would be great and findlay will be just fine. do you have a time in mind? i have the whole day off thursday so time is not an issue with me. but thursday sounds great. what did you mean when you said you do not need a title in michigan? i cant remember because my 77 puch maxi was licenced a long time ago. but if you could please get the paper work ready asap. thanks

Kyle Naeve <kyleontheweb@gmail.com > wrote:

I don't think tonight is going to work for me unfortunately. I can't get a hold of my dad to see if his truck will be available, and I would need to get my sister to get the bill of sale notarized and sent here before I could leave, which would probably get me out of here late. I am thinking that another day like Thursday would work better. Also, bowling green is going to get me home pretty late, I wonder if Findlay would work? That's where I usually meet my sister when we are meeting her part way from Michigan. I know you are not in the same location as her though, so that might be too far for you. I think I may have mentioned that we will be going to Mighican in the next few weeks, but if we need to make the special trip to deliver the moped separately, I'm going to have to fill up my Dad's gas tank since I don't have a truck I can take myself. If you're willing to wait until we can get the bike up there with our usual trip then we can just do that, or if you can offer some compensation for the gas, I don't mind making the extra trip. Just let me know what you would like to do.

Thanks and take care,

~Kyle

On 10/10/06, Dustin Laming < corsair_43@yahoo.com > wrote:

Hello, Well other than today my next day off from work is thursday! From my expierence bolling green is about half way. what are you doing today? got time?

but 200 is a good price. the sooner the better. but get back with me asap. see ya

Kyle Naeve < kyleontheweb@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

Thanks for the reply on the moped army site. I was just talking with Chris because I wanted to make sure he was committed to buying the bike before offering it to somebody else, since he said he wanted to buy it. He said that it's actually a bit out of his way, and he won't be able to pick it up for about a month, so he's fine with us selling it to someone else.

If you are interested in the bike, I wouldn't ask you to pay more than the $200 we were going to sell it to him for. I can get the bike to Mighigan, but it might take a couple of weeks before I can get up there with it. I have it down here in Ohio now, but that's a long drive for you, so it could be done either way really. Possibly I could meet you part of the way to Michigan earlier though, like on a weeknight or something. I'd just have to put some gas in my Dad's truck and drive it up to meet you.

I can have my sister fill out a bill of sale for you and have it notarized if needed, then she can fax it down and I can have it ready for you. Unless you want to wait to pick it up in Michigan, then she can give it to you up there.

Let me know if you would still like to purchase the bike and how you'd like to proceed with it.

Thanks,

~Kyle

LOL

ouch

dont badmouth the guy because he sold it to the first person there with cash, thats how it works. UNLESS you gave him a down payment. Thats what down payments are for, so unless you gave him one and he still sold it, you have nothing to bitch about.

Hey people this is not a matter of getting the money first. It is a matter of ethics. It takes no genius to figure out that someone next door can get money in your hands before someone 500 miles away. The point is that if you agree to a deal, written or verbal, it is your responsibility to stay true, if you dont you should expect for people to trash-talk you. Im sure if it was a matter of money in hand first, our friend could have asked for a money order or a paypal transfer. What he did was bull and if you cant understand why then you have bigger problems.

Patrick Mattison /

move on

Maitland Of the Loin /

seriously that was a dick move to pull

Obviously he had been more in contact with corsair, and so why wouldnt he sell the bike to him if he promised? Its not like he wasnt going to get money for the bike no matter who he sold it to

well as a buisness person,with some legal background; its like this what iread in the emails from Kyle,he agreed to the deal more than 5 times. However 2 other people being involved,his dad and sister could have had a change in plans here. as far as ethics. yes he should have made the deal stick with corsair. but Kyle probally does not know what that word means. But Hey Corsair what kind of Moped do you need so badly,to get so upset over. ill try to help you get one.( i do live in NC USA though) so e mail me if you like pedsscoots@yahoo.com OH i am JC Maybe better to just let this Kyle go away.

OK enough already . It's sold, gone .

Somebody sell this poor soul a bike and make him happy !

I have a couple of Puch 2spds. and a Tomos Bullet I'm going to sell but sorry I won't ship . and I'm in Texas. BTW it would really be beneficial if you people Put in your message somewhere where you live so WE can figure out if a purchase is possible - I personally hate shipping stuff usually not worth my time

Kyle did nothing wrong and I would have done the same thing.

I have been left on the proverbial side of the road in Bowling Green waiting for a seller to never show only to get home to an email saying, "Sorry, changed mind. LOL, God bless!!"

The only thing he did wrong was give his real name. I never give my real name until I actually talk to someone in person. There's a lot of Crazies on the Internet and the Internet will make normal people crazy anyway.

Bottom Line: Talk is cheap and Emails are Worthless.

« Go to Topic — end of thread
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.