HOnda MB5 F/S just titled as a scooter

same bike i posted the other day.i just titled it as a motor scooter yesterday.it goes 50mph and im asking $850.i need to sell it quick

1160591746_pa080001.jpg

Re: HOnda MB5 F/S just titled as a scooter

someone buy this mans bike! in the condition it's in its easily worth over $1000

I cant believe this didnt sell on craigs list yet

wow!!!

you live to far away :(

1160692504_pa080004.jpg

bad time of the year to be selling a bike, bet if it was spring, people would be fistfighting over it.....

youre right but its worth a try

its richmond virginia though. not like they get snowed in there. I am buying one this weekend here in AZ for $900. not even in as nice of condition as yours.

can you ship?

sure,but you have to set it all up and pay for it.i doubt it would be under $350

Hey neat bike !

Wanted one but bought a Kawasaki AR50 (still have it )

Wife could ride with me if I bought it .

Whereabouts are you??

richmond,va

dude an mb5 and an AR50 would look so sweet together. is your's red?

I drove 12 hours and stuck my MB5 in the back of our 93 Honda Accord. Just drained the carb and it was okey dokey.

1160877862_pict0023.jpg

Yep, It's red. Haven't ridden it in about a year since I bought the 250 Nighthawk . Which BTW is real cheap if you just want a real small bike to cruise around on.

where did you get your AR50 i have never seen one for sale.

Hi Harold

Here's what I do - I have a friend who sits on his butt ALL day working or should I say sitting at a storage yard. He lets me in on when they have a storage auction sale . This one locker went up for auction 10 people showed up . I approached the winner and offered $500 for the 3 1/2 mopeds (one was just a frame ) well he said You can have the motorcycle too if you hang around and help me load stuff into a moving van for me - done - never even saw the bike in the back- turned out to be the AR50 . New brake pads cleaned the carb and I was cruisin. The AR50 wasn't available in the US . There was an 80cc version too . The box of parts I got had a 80cc cylinder /piston but no head - bummer. Well dang now everyone knows where I get cheap peds .......

somebody buy this thing

still for sale

« Go to Topic — end of thread