WTB: Any moped in minnesota/ $200 or under

I was wondering if anybody in minnesota, preferrably SE MN, has a moped in good or working condition for under $200?

Re: WTB: Any moped in minnesota/ $200 or under

I'm in Zumbrota MN, but I don't have one for 200.

I do have a couple of rebuilt peds, but the the cheepest one is 750. Is if your interested I'll send you some pics.

Brad

I know its you brad and i know you want to sell one of your crappy mopeds.

LOL

Trevor, I might have one for you if you are willing to put a little work into it. All the parts will be there and the engine runs. A little tuning would be necessary. It's a Tomos A3. Let me know.

I may have another bike for sale soon, It may be a Honda Hobbit, but I definitely wont sell it for only 200 bucks lol

Paul

I would be interested if you will send me some pics. Also, how much are we looking at for a price?

Also, I will not be able to pay until the end of the month, so it wll probably have to wait until then, if you are willing to hold on to it. I need another project bike.

there was a guy in Rockford (just west of Minneapolis) that had 2 mopeds for sale for $200 each on www.craiglist.com

He said one ran last year and maybe needs a carb cleaning...

Trevor, for sure I can wait until the end of the month. You'll know they are worth more than $200 a piece when you see them, so I might want more. Just keep looking and if you can't find one, let me know.

If Trevor doesnt buy, that old Tomos sounds good. Do you have any Motobecanes? I'll pay 300 for one that runs decent.

Paul

For sure man.

1. Trevor

2. Paul

I'll let you guys know when I'm back in town.

Ahh...yes. I forgot. Paul, I do not have any Motobecanes. Only the Tomos peds.

Last time, sorry.

Trevor and Paul, keep looking for peds. I'll try to figure out a price too, but I know they are worth $300+ per ped. I just don't want to commit and have to back out on you guys, or disappoint you with a high price, so keep your eyes peeled.

Thank you again,

Kyle

Thanks Kyle,

I can pay like 20 bucks more if possible for a decent Tomos. I really like the 80s Golden Bullet, but if you have older thats fine too.

Paul

I will be willining to go to bout 250, that's my limit.

Ok, I think they are worth a little more than that. Sorry guys, but I'll still keep you in mind.

Kyle

I don't mean to horn in on your chat, I live south of St Paul and am finishing a 78 Garelli. At some point would you be interested in a partial trade?

I don't know anything about Garellis, so I don't think I'd be ready to trade for one. I am turning into a sachs guy, so I am just phasing out my Tomos peds. If you want one of them, I'm thinking I'd let one got for around $300 or so. They are nice peds and don't need anything. I started a thread on here awhile ago asking everyone how much they think they'd be worth. Everyone seemed to think that they are worth $300 plus.

My goal is to find a sachs ped to fix up, so the question is whether or not I trade for it or buy it. I do need to get rid of one of my Tomos peds though.

Kyle

« Go to Topic — end of thread