Hero-Majestic Ankur for sale Columbus area

I have a red hero majestic ankur

it has been sittin in my shed for over a year and currently does not start up...i think it may be magneto problems but it used to run, then i put it in my shed and didnt take it out for a while, and now it doesnt run

it also has a busted tail light and turn signal but other than that its in fairly decent condition

asking 150$

email me lemme know what you think i have additional pictures

1160536072_100_0115.jpg

Hero-Majestic Ankur for sale Columbus area

If you would be willing to box it and ship it, I would totally buy that.

Re: Hero-Majestic Ankur for sale Columbus area

Brystheguy, other people want and need mopeds to.

Who are you to tell me what I can and can not buy? So I'm just supposed to pass up mopeds because someone else needs one? Hell, I'd never be able to buy another moped if I did that. Because I own a lot of mopeds I'm not supposed to buy any more? Is that what you're saying?

Woah, take a deep breath, I think he is just messing around.

Don't get your panties up in a twist.

Hey, I'm in Columbus and I would like to see the bike to examine it a little further. I would appreciate it if you could email me your address so I could come take a look at the bike.

Thanks

Alex

Its somewhat of an epidemic.... or lack thereof in Louisville.... they can't get enough mopeds under other human beings and there are people that have like, 20 mopeds. Not just saying regular joes, we're talking about people that would contribute and love to experience some riding and rallies as well.

As for the sale, its a great sale. Too cheap if you ask me, I'd definately buy it. I just can't get it because I have no van and would hate to pay $60 for shipping.

-Martin

I would love for you to email me some more pics, I really have been looking for a Moped like this, I'd be willing to pay, but it would have to wait til my paycheck comes on the 29th.

I was looking and I was wondering if you would be willing to hold onto it for a few weeks more.

« Go to Topic — end of thread