Nearly brand new Kinetic TFR for sale in OH

Hey i am selling a 2004 Kinetic tfr with low miles and extras. Extras include a luggage rack, blinkers, helmet, and bungee net. The bike is basically brand new and in great condition. There are only 290 miles on the bike! it is a great bike.

Re: Nearly brand new Kinetic TFR for sale in OH

price and location

could you make an offer and i am around columbus

i have a number in mind but i would like to know if you are thinking of a similiar number.

Perhaps said number should come to light if response is so desired.

I'd say like $300, but I'm not really interested in a TFR.

WTF?!?

Tyler - I have a moped for sale.

Kev - How much?

Tyler - How much will you pay?

Tyler - It has a price but I don't want to tell you, you'll have to guess....

I don't know how successfull these kind of Internet sales tactics will be, but it makes for entertaining reading though. Thanks!

Yeah, I love that game too. Why skirt the issue of price?

HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR FREAKIN' MOPED?!!!

Either someone is willing to pay it or they are not. When you don't put a price, it means that you have price in mind but you're hoping some sucker will offer more than what you have in mind.

I was thinkin around 625 obo (if it is reasonable IMO)

sorry for the late reply, and for not stating it earlier.

Or im sick of hearing prices that are not anywhere near what the moped is worth.......

It has been noted; as kev would say; list the price,location,condition,will you ship or not,and a photo helps. so look at all the responses for Nothing; the TFR in great to new condition would be worth about 500.00 if i needed any more. dont think its a 2004 model either its 2001,2003 or 2005 model. JC

Price $625 OBO , LOCATION columbus ohio, Condition EXCELLENT, IT IS THE 2003 MODEL puchased NEW in 2004. and if you say it is only worth 500 dollars NEW you are mistaken. (especially with the added accesories)

well what ever you say; i have 2 of them 2005 models; a Blue and a Maroon,and these are the newer versions. so I know what i know. jimmie

« Go to Topic — end of thread