FS: 70 cc Arisal kit for Tomos

I am selling my 70cc Arisal kit(cylinder,piston,and rings) thats been on my Lx for about 6 months. It has about 1000 miles on it and it runs great. There are a little oil stains but the exhaust from a broken exhaust gasket where oil leaked out, however that does not effect the performance what so ever. If you want pics email me at TheNewYorkLife@aol.com. I want to get around $80 shipped for this

Re: FS: 70 cc Arisal kit for Tomos

by the exhaust*

bump

anyone????

you can i.m. me at Thenewyorklife as well to negotiate any offers

best i can do is 60 shiped to 40208, let me know.

lowest i can do is $65 shipped.......still really really cheap for a kit with pistons and everything in working condition

ok ill buy it so long as it has the reed valve with it?

yea it comes with it (friend)

-samz

alrighty, well like sam said, it comes with the reed valve, so $65 it is............let me get your info so i can send it to you

You could have told me the exhaust stud holes were stripped smooth.

aha, i didnt know that, sorry wish i coulda told you

ok well if nate doesn't want it then i might be interested.... let me know

Chris CMM

I had no clue, i never had a problem with it, i only took the studs off twice to change the gasket when it blew, everytime i used RED lock tight on the bolts so i dont know how they got stripped.

well they were stripped bald, no threads left at all. if i did not owne a set of taps i would be a lot more pissed. either way i got it mounted now and it runs fine, still not cool though

is it still available ?

No, I bought it and got it working now. I was just a lil pissed that he did not tell me the stud holes were stripped. I re tapped them, not to say it wasnt aggravating.

ooo ok

« Go to Topic — end of thread