general star moped PRICE RANGE

can someone please tell me what i could get for this general star moped i want to sell it and do not know for how much money it runs like new has almost brand new wheels and looks brand new nothing wrong except that the light wiring is un hooked and stalls when i hook it up. how much$$ can i get out of this bike?? everything works except the light and it needs a new battery

Re: general star moped PRICE RANGE

better pic cause other one didnt work

BETTER PIC THAT FINALLY WORKS

1160429553_mvc004f.jpg

i am in akron ohio and interested in the moped. what are you looking to get out of it is the question!

If you have an idea, please reply!

thanks!

Kev

never mind i am too far away!

it only takes me 45 minutes to get to AKRON

not that far i was thinking 350 obo

hmmmm. can you tell me more about the moped? i.e. miles, condition, parts missing etc

looks better than the 1 we sold for 400. But it had a minarellt and ran pretty good with all wires. Nice red!

side covers??

it has one side cover but that is an easy fix cheap$$ it runs great there are 22.7 miles on it becuase 24 years ago a mean stole it off a lot and rode it home 3 miles and parked it in his garage since and hasnt rode it since and i bought it off the guy and started up perfectly and runs gerat im not kiding only 22 miles on it is origingal speedo and has not bee screwed with or set back and works perfectly fine the other 22 miles is from me riding it in the yard other then that the only thing that is wrong with ist is the headlight is un hooked and there needs to be a new battery whitch is cheap and u could now just runn it off the motor thing. for now but everything then those things work fine every turnsgnal and speedo to brakes and brake light work

Pretty sure I would love to buy that bike from you.

hey your picture is a virus or encripted;

A WORKING PIC J C

HERE IS A GOOD PIC

1160507821_mvc004f.jpg

Re: A WORKING PIC J C

Hmmmm.... Any rust on the front fork or the exhaust or rear shocks??

definately a nice piece. Not even broken in? Way sweet.

there is just barley any rust on the back fors and specked spots on the front but nice bike considering its gae 1983

$400.00 for it everything works except the headlight due t it is unplugged STREET LEGAL VERY NICE BIKE LOCATED IN MIDDLEFIELD OHIO

wanna sell the scooter??

in your profile?

it doesnt run... well it did but i havent worked on it since idk if i wanna sell it how much u giving me??

is it a 40 or 60 cc?

and... would you be willing to sell just the engine??

On the case, on the side with the round chrome magneto cover, there's a label riveted on the case. At the bottom there will be a bunch of letters that say something like TYP: 505/1A

What does yours say there?

Also, your post in the fixit forum kinds makes it not seem as nice as you're saying it is...

for reference;https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/6/63166/63166/

i am talkking about the engine on the scooter. will you sell it to me??

dean yes i did have problems with the speed due to me haviing the choke on lol i am so stupid lol there is nothing worng with it now sorry for the confusion

Engine ??? On sccoter?? i NEED IT!!

WELL!! idk if i wanna sell just the engine due to i can get more if i sold it all together

find out about that number I mentioned

DEAN MACHINE!!

it says TYPE: SACHS 505/1D hope it helps