looking for a fixer upper in sf.

My friend asked me to help him look for a moped. dont care what brand. probably a fixer upper and no motobecanes. 300$ range

Re: looking for a fixer upper in sf.

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

My buddy has like 4 or 5 puch project bikes. Ill see if he wants to sell one as a fixer upper but dont count on it

thanks.

i got some friends lookin for puch project bikes as well. if ur fren is lookin to get rid of some holla

motobecanes are sweeeet!!

la rasistance

Nor Cal Mopeds /

I think Mait might have been talking about me, I have some Puchs and an a tomos bullet I would let go, they both need work and do not run, the tomos is close, its not too pretty though. Call me at 510-290-3032 if interested. Thanks

Nick

Nor Cal Mopeds

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

no I was talkin about alan, I picked up a bunch of his peds but didnt have room for your toolbox

yeah I like the way motobecanes look its just that i have no idea how they work. ahhhh I hate variators. looks to complicated.

Yeah, and the puch two speed is simple? Or the vespa/peugeot/honda/derbi variators?

Francophobe! You're missing out.

Im not trying to hate on the variators. its just that I see them from another view. theres things spinning really fast on the outside and you can easily fuck yourself up.

dont listen to him daniel he is part of an evil subversive group called "la resistance" if they had their way all puchs would be in junkyards.

yes I agree. I was just about to ask what is "la resistance" and why does elliot always put it on the end.

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

you will never know what la resistance is until you join

Too bad I guess il never know what it is.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account