F/S: Parting Out Puch Maxi-complete

Nor Cal Mopeds /

Im parting out (i think) an 80 maxi, it is complete, it has a 2 speed which i think is good, i have no idea though, good top end, bottom end sounds like a bearing might be bad, could be useful for clutches etc. it has snowflake mags in great shape, i will not part out this carb for individual little pieces, I do have other carb components i you need something specifically, but i want to kepp this one complete, its a 12mm, i believe. The seat is trashed, I have new ones though. The frame would need new paint, pickup only on that. has tomos front end. Sprockets are 36/16 or 18. coil is good, the wiring harness is kinda funky but it works. paypal is the best way to go, please add 3%. Thanks

Nick

NCM

510-290-3032

Re: F/S: Parting Out Puch Maxi-complete

Nor Cal Mopeds /

Please email me directly at norcalmopeds@yahoo.com, people who email me will have priority over people who use this thread, it just makes things easier for me, thanks

Do you have a 20tooth front sprocket?

I emailed you

I might have a 20 tooth, Ill let you know later.

how much for the left sidecover (the side with the carb, not the petcock side) and the chrome rails?

-knox

Is it a long magnum-style seat or a one-person seat?

Headlight? BTW, the shirt is awsome. im wearing it right now

Nor Cal Mopeds /

Yeah I have a headlight, glad you like the shirt, thanks again for the support.

How much for the headlight? Also, what kind of hand controls does it have. Does the throttle one take a cabel that has no end knob on it, or one that has a ball on it? Thanks

how much for the left sidecover (the side with the carb, not the petcock side) and the chrome rails?

-knox

ill take the petcock if its in good shape

Nick, I sent you money through PayPal, for the 36/18 sprockets, a few days ago, just wondering when you will be shipping?

Thanks,

Tracey

Serge Prokofievadactyl /

how much for the mags?

« Go to Topic — end of thread