F/S: tomos tara lx

i am selling my tomos targa lx 1999 with a technigas performance exhaust and only about 485 miles...garage kept and starts on first or second kick! asking 1000$

heres a pic

1160338319_dscn1662.jpg

Re: F/S: tomos tara lx

thats in kilmoters

pic 2

1160338361_dscn1667.jpg

pic 3

1160338399_dscn1669.jpg

pic 4

1160338443_dscn1670.jpg

there is no way that is worth 1000. It the body may have been kept nicely but its a 99, no front fairing, pipe has some nasty heat stains. I wouldnt think it would be worth more than 600

the heat is because the pipe is not chrome, being a 99 does not mean anything, its all about the miles on 485 miles on it for a 99 thats good its in great condition,

the tac says 991. and being a 99 means its old and may not have been kept nicely regardless of miles. im well aware of the fact that it isnt chrome but cleaning it daily will reduce the burns. in my eyes it isnt worth near 1000. i would give you 4-500

That moped is not worth near 1000. A new one is 1400 and that piece is 7 yrs old. It may have been garage kept but judging from the mileage it prob sat for awhile in a garage which also isnt good for the moped. Your lucky if u get more than 6 or 700.

and about 90 percent of all tomos speedo cables break :)

i have a 94 Tomos Bullet TT and a 2001 Tomos sprint for sale. THE SPRINT IS MINT!! 850km!!!!

Asking 850 OBO for the sprint and 700 OBO for the TT!!

NEED TO SELL SOON!!!!!!

Thanks!

pictures. and next time make your own post

you are in NJ Anyway

point being?

make me an offer then!

i did 500-600

you are going to drive down to ohio to buy a moped?

what if i was or what if i had relatives there looking for one. i'd think you'd be more than happy to show someone pictures that might be interested

Here is a pic of the tt

1160430599_tomos_1980_moped.jpg

that bike has 8020 miles on it buddy mine has 500 so not even close!!!

bro yours isnt worth more than 600. and thats generous

First of all "thats in kilmoters"

Second yes it has more miles but please listen. Everyone on this board has told you your moped is worth about 500. Listen to them god dammnit they know what the fuck they are talking about. I currently own 4 Tomos Targa LXs and have owned about 6 or 7 in the past year i think i know a thing or 2 about buying and selling them and what they are worth. So please just listen to everyone. These people know a little about mopeds that u clearly dont.

fine.. 600 takes it!

i hope you mean someone else that offered 600 and not me

You! i need to get rid oof it!

ha. no i was saying that whats its worth im not buying another tomos unless its a black streetmate.

ok! thanks!

where do u live. i will buy this weekend.

i live in cleveland ohio