Tomos A3 70's Blue

Have a 1970's Tomos A3 that I am parting out. If you need anything and want to pay shipping from Baton Rouge, LA let me know. Otherwise into the dumpster it goes.

- Mark

Re: Tomos A3 70's Blue

how much for the wiring harness and the rubber cap that covers the air filter? maybe the side covers if you have them.

Items are free, you pay shipping. The wiring harness is shot. I will package up side covers and air filter rubber cap. And let you know shipping costs.

I could use an engine if it has one

if the petcock isn't shot i would love to take it off your hands for you

do you have a pic?

Tomos A3 70's Blue

I have been looking forever for a flywheel and stator plate for an A3. I would totally love that. I'll take the whole engine if I have to.

mark thanks for doing this, you've got some good karma heading your way

Tomos A3 70's Blue

I'm looking for side covers for my A3. Do you have any?

To all:

(1) Pictures are not necessary, its a worn out but not wrecked blue 1977 Tomos A3. If you really really want a picture I can try to post it here but I dont see the point. We all know what a worn out 1977 tomos looks like, dont we?

(2) Parts will be packed and mailed to the first requestor of that part on this list, upon payment of shipping costs (e.g 2 people have asked for sidecovers, the first chance will be given to first requestor first)

(3) Engine is possible (and includes a newly installed piston, before I found out the keyway on the magneto was worn out )

(4) The frame would be restorable except the internal gas tank is extremely rusted-worst I have seen, I tried flushing it with diesel for 1/2 day and never got rid of rust. Lesson to all, do not let your two stroke moped sit. This one sat in a garage unused for 10+ years.

So now it will all go. It has everything, only the wiring harness, and magneto are useless. Wearable parts like grips etc not in great condition. Wheels ridable but rusty, could probably be cleaned up.

Please confirm your interest in parts by sending me an address for postage/shipping calculations. After I send you an email with postage price, parts will ship upon receipt of money order for shipping. I am not looking to make any money, just rescue what I can for the community of moped riders.

my email: redstickbajaj@yahoo.com

my location: baton rouge, LA

Maggie T, the side covers are your.

Ok here's the list so far:

Kyle (changed mind about some items): rubber cap and carb jet

Chad: engine (do you need/want the stator&worn magneto that Brystheguy is requesting below)

Brystheguy: flywheel and stator (unless Chad needs these with entire engine)

Maggie: sidecovers

Anyone else? If not, the rest goes in the dumpster.

Note: Only Kyle has contacted me by email so far.

- Mark

redstickbajaj@yahoo.com

Baton Rouge, LA

Mark, I didn't get a return email from you yet, if you're waiting for my reply.

So Mark, I'm sorry, but I still didn't get an email from you with a shipping quote. I'm looking for one from redstickbaja@yahoo.com.

take care,

Kyle

Kyle-sent you another message today that I would accept paypal $4.29 (includes paypal fees) or you could mail me a check $3.87. Redstickbajaj@yahoo.com is the correct email.

- Mark

Noticed in your note you dropped the last "j" in redstickbajaj@yahoo.com

So what's left?? Got a throttle assy with the choke button?

are the rims spoked? are they in god condition, can i see a pic , i am looking for spoked rims!

-Samz

Yes, throttle assy with choke is available. Please send me an email to redstickbajaj@yahoo.com with your shipping address and I will send you an email with shipping cost by us mail so you can decide it if it worth it to you. - Mark

Wheel photo1

1161381305_moped_001.jpg

Wheel photo2

1161381361_moped_003.jpg

Frame photo3

1161381427_moped_002.jpg

how much for the wheels and how much for the frame?, also if i bought the rims id give you $50 shipped for both with the brake plates.

-Samz

$0 if your in nj because i cant see ur profile.

-Samz

$40* my bad

Samz-

Please send me an email (redstickbajaj@yahoo.com) with

your address and indicate that you will cover shipping costs. I will package the wheels and take them to UPS (or a freigth company if UPS won't handle them) and see how much they want for them and let you know by email. Then I will ship upon receipt of payment for shipping - money order or cashiers check.

Note: Kyle - still looking for your payment on carb

Note: Bryan - still looking for your payment for engine

Note: Maggie - glad you received the sidecovers and enjoying them

Note: all - I am not looking to make money, just to not lose money. So if you want something, contact me on email redstickbajaj@yahoo,com to finalize addresses and shipping cost. I am in Baton Rouge, LA. I do not want to post addresses etc in an open forum. - Mark

or i can jsut give you $50 and that includes the money for the rims and shipping

Samz- please contact me at redstickbajaj@yahoo.com is you wish to me to ship you the rims. I will need an address and phone number for UPS.

- Mark

Redstick,

Hey I really appreciate all that you did for me, but I don't need the carb anymore. I won't be needing anything, so the carb is still up for grabs!!!!

Thank you again,

Kyle

I need the Forks, what would shipping be?

Thanks!!